OtakuBoards

Fire and Ice

wiccansamurai

[size=1][color=chocolate]Ooh, this is pretty. I like!
Anyway, the 'Ice' looks so pretty. She looks lifelike and I like the fact you did it in a cool blue color with a little green. It's cool.
As for fire, she needs a little touch ups. Her head shape is a little weird, and it makes the right eye become closer, making it look weird. Again, I love the choice of color.

This is my favorite piece you have made so far. It's really good, nice job.[/color][/size]

That's pretty nifty. Their really cool, I have to say. I can't draw realistic people for...uh, anything. ^^;
The colors are cool. When you had fire and ice, I thought you meant something likes the elements...or...something....*mumbles off*
Totally spiffy, really. Uh...*thinks* 8.5/10

[color=navy]Wow, I could never draw that realistically...

But, I really liked the coloring and shading. Really made the picture look realistic.

Fire's left eye is smaller than her right though, making it look really...weird. Her head is a little oddly shaped too.

Other than that, it looks pretty good. 8/10[/color]

[color=blue][size=1]I like them. They do seem a bit misshapen, but it happens. The colors are cool.... and..... uh..... I'm gonna skip the rest and just rate it.

My score for "Fire and Ice": 8/10

Wanna know why? I'll post why if you ask nicely.

~Art Critic In The Making~[/color][/size]