wiccansamurai Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 This is my recent realistic drawing. Tell me what you think. I know, there are major problems with ice's eye lashes. I like them, though. And I couldn't get fire's chest quite right. Anyone have further comments or critique?
Kanariya Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 [size=1][color=chocolate]Ooh, this is pretty. I like! Anyway, the 'Ice' looks so pretty. She looks lifelike and I like the fact you did it in a cool blue color with a little green. It's cool. As for fire, she needs a little touch ups. Her head shape is a little weird, and it makes the right eye become closer, making it look weird. Again, I love the choice of color. This is my favorite piece you have made so far. It's really good, nice job.[/color][/size]
klinanime1 Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 Ice's eyes aren't quite aligned, and I feel that you should draw more of Fire's left shoulder so it doesn't look like she's painfully thrusting her chest forward. Other than that, I really like it, esp the shading and hair.
Katana Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 That's pretty nifty. Their really cool, I have to say. I can't draw realistic people for...uh, anything. ^^; The colors are cool. When you had fire and ice, I thought you meant something likes the elements...or...something....*mumbles off* Totally spiffy, really. Uh...*thinks* 8.5/10
DDG Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 [color=navy]Wow, I could never draw that realistically... But, I really liked the coloring and shading. Really made the picture look realistic. Fire's left eye is smaller than her right though, making it look really...weird. Her head is a little oddly shaped too. Other than that, it looks pretty good. 8/10[/color]
Kitty Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 [color=blue][size=1]I like them. They do seem a bit misshapen, but it happens. The colors are cool.... and..... uh..... I'm gonna skip the rest and just rate it. My score for "Fire and Ice": 8/10 Wanna know why? I'll post why if you ask nicely. ~Art Critic In The Making~[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now