Krillen Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Im getting Spicy Orange with black controllers or the other way around.
Treble Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Ya got a little mistake the Game Vube its Gamecube but you must have typed fast.And this question has been asked many times already...Anyways Spicy Orange.
Desbreko Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i'm getting a Jet (black) system, and an Indigo (purple) controller and probably another Jet controller.
NorykoAngelcry Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 *nods and chimes in* Jet Black. . . how awsome is that color? ^_^ If not available, I will just beat up some kid and. . oh wait. . nm :angel: But if I can not get it, I might just get indigo. . or maybe another color(not that weak orange though - just my opinion)
Stormbringer Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 I'm getting indigo. Two black systems (PSX2 and N64) are enough for me. I love black like no other, but three systems would be too much. I'll probably get alternating purple & black controllers *looks at other replies* Am I the only one who's getting the indigo one?
Kuja Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*wonders what a game Vube is...* i shall be waiting and getting spice :) just because i wanna different and it will sell for more :) in about 5 years than the other 2 will :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now