Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ya got a little mistake the Game Vube its Gamecube but you must have typed fast.And this question has been asked many times already...Anyways Spicy Orange.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
*nods and chimes in* Jet Black. . . how awsome is that color? ^_^ If not available, I will just beat up some kid and. . oh wait. . nm :angel:

But if I can not get it, I might just get indigo. . or maybe another color(not that weak orange though - just my opinion)
Posted
I'm getting indigo.

Two black systems (PSX2 and N64) are enough for me. I love black like no other, but three systems would be too much.

I'll probably get alternating purple & black controllers

*looks at other replies*
Am I the only one who's getting the indigo one?
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*wonders what a game Vube is...*
i shall be waiting and getting spice :) just because i wanna different and it will sell for more :) in about 5 years than the other 2 will :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...