OtakuBoards

New banner, encoded!

Wondershot

I would try to decipher it- but I can't read it. XD

As for the banner- I would add a border. Always add a border. One day when someone doesn't add a border to a banner that really needs one, I'll beat them. lol. Just a plain black line would be good for this one I think. Just to give it the tiniest bit more definiton. The text is blurred, which could be fixed I think- sharpen it up a bit. Also, the text appears to be on a slight angle. Who knows... maybe my eyes are set at different levels. But that really bugs me anyhow. Was the original image straight?

A good idea for sure, but the banner could be improved upon.

Aesthetics: 6/10
Technical: 5/10 [8/10 for making your own code]

Like everyone else, I think the hardest part to deciphering this code is actually being able to see it. I'm betting it has to do with fate, though. :p

The quality of that picture in the background is a little lacking, and a border is always a nice thing to have. I hope you do make a larger version.

Well, guys, I'm sorry about the small text, so I made a larger one. The only problem was that the picture wasn't large enough to hold a width of 500, so I had to mutilate the star background somewhat so that I could increase the size. I boldened the text, so now it should be easier to read. Border has been added too.

Azure, I didn't think the picture was too bad to begin with, but I scanned it, so who knows. Baron, maybe the text does look a little slanted because I had to eyeball each line and try to center it. Maybe the problem seems more evident when the text is enlarged.

Oh, and the only reason it's titled "Fateban" is because the person is Fate Linegod from the soon-to-be-released Star Ocean 3.

Over, something...something....
I think there's a "to" in the 5th line...

Beh, that's all I can think of. All I can find in the code is what I think are the words "over" and "to." Then again I may be wrong...Yeah, moving on.

It's not the best banner I've seen from you, but it certainly is one of the most creative. I like the second one best. Reason being it's large and easier to see the text. The color contrast between the green and black/gray scale goes pretty well. But nothing really bugs me except for one detail. It?s the ?7h? covers over part of Fate Linegod forehead, making it harder to read. Great idea Wondershot.

I honestly prefer the first one. I think in the second the text is made so obvious that it almost becomes too much of a focus and thus slightly uninteresting. In the original one, you can make out the text just enough... yet you cannot fully. So there's this sense of "mystery" about it, for lack of a better word.