No-Name Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I dunno how long ive been gone, im guessing about a week and a half. But this is the thing: I seriously doubt that more than 5 of u ever asked themselves or sum1 else: "Where's No-name?". It just goes to show HOW INCREDIBLY POINTLESS "goodbye" topics are. No matter how many "friends" u put in ur sig or private message, you probably won't be remembered for more than a week. Seriously, it's amazing how quickly people forget ppl that they never met in real life. Thus proving the point, that u cant sit at a message board all day, and still make in impression on ppl. Therefore I shout to all of "Run, get outside, yell to the world that you love it! Be free! BE FREEEE!" okay, enuff of that, anywho, im back momentarily, as im very busy in real life, just thought all of u wood like to read that paragraph on why u shood always make sure u have friends besides the ones that u read thru ur computer.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Who are you? hahahaha j/k MaxX Well with people leaving and go ing and so many else... I don't really pay attention to who's been here and who hasn't :( but i did notice your weren't posting like you had been previously.
No-Name Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 heh, like i said, u wont be remembered, cool avatar, btw, cant wait til i hit 500.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i missed you, no-name! actually, i think i replied to something you said in the "what do you believe" topic...
Justin Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I can't say I missed you. But, I noticed you were gone. But, anyway, welcome back... -Justin
James Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]I dunno how long ive been gone, im guessing about a week and a half. But this is the thing: I seriously doubt that more than 5 of u ever asked themselves or sum1 else: "Where's No-name?". It just goes to show HOW INCREDIBLY POINTLESS "goodbye" topics are. No matter how many "friends" u put in ur sig or private message, you probably won't be remembered for more than a week. Seriously, it's amazing how quickly people forget ppl that they never met in real life. Thus proving the point, that u cant sit at a message board all day, and still make in impression on ppl. Therefore I shout to all of "Run, get outside, yell to the world that you love it! Be free! BE FREEEE!" okay, enuff of that, anywho, im back momentarily, as im very busy in real life, just thought all of u wood like to read that paragraph on why u shood always make sure u have friends besides the ones that u read thru ur computer. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1]I noticed that you weren't here lately. But you're right -- goodbye topics are pointless. Half the time, people post a goodbye topic so that other members can say "Noooo please stay!! We luv youu!!!" etc... And then they end up returning anyway lol. The whole thing is stupid.[/color][/size]
Single H Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=orangered][size=1]I noticed that you weren't here lately. But you're right -- goodbye topics are pointless. Half the time, people post a goodbye topic so that other members can say "Noooo please stay!! We luv youu!!!" etc... And then they end up returning anyway lol. The whole thing is stupid.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Stupid.... ha, ha, ha....:laugh: you're correct...
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I remember ppl who have left unfairly, they should be in my sig.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]I remember ppl who have left unfairly, they should be in my sig. [/B][/QUOTE] Why was it unfair? LS and Cheeky were the same person, and he was banned because I specifically gave him a warning not to post his stupid non-funny SPAM anymore.... he tested my patients, and he paid the price for it.... not to mention the countless other times he was banned before... you think people would learn.... Will on the other hand threatened someone, which it clearly states in the rules is prohibited. Plus it's illegal... and Safer banned him... I could care less if he was joking... at a time like this, any threat on anyone's life, whether internet, phone, whatever is taken serious. Unless CLEARLY stated that the person was joking or playing around, and from readong Will's posts, he didn't make that clear and he sounded rather serious. I think all those were fair considering they broke the rules multiple times....
Yoda Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Why was it unfair? LS and Cheeky were the same person, and he was banned because I specifically gave him a warning not to post his stupid non-funny SPAM anymore.... he tested my patients, and he paid the price for it.... not to mention the countless other times he was banned before... you think people would learn.... Will on the other hand threatened someone, which it clearly states in the rules is prohibited. Plus it's illegal... and Safer banned him... I could care less if he was joking... at a time like this, any threat on anyone's life, whether internet, phone, whatever is taken serious. Unless CLEARLY stated that the person was joking or playing around, and from readong Will's posts, he didn't make that clear and he sounded rather serious. I think all those were fair considering they broke the rules multiple times.... [/B][/QUOTE] Transtic's right. Unless the rules don't apply to them, then they were banned fairly.
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=orangered][size=1]I noticed that you weren't here lately. But you're right -- goodbye topics are pointless. Half the time, people post a goodbye topic so that other members can say "Noooo please stay!! We luv youu!!!" etc... And then they end up returning anyway lol. The whole thing is stupid.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] It also turns into spam.......Which the topics are..
No-Name Posted October 13, 2001 Author Posted October 13, 2001 meh. well its good to no that all of u r a lot sharper than me, cause if one of u stopped posting, im so tooned out, i woodnt even notice it. but still, goodbye posts are pointless and when sum1 makes a goodbye post they shuld be banned because: 1)its spam, and we all hate spam 2)they are "leaving" anyways, what do they care? hahaha...
Pave-Low Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Hey, I would have missed you. I would have said something too but I have been out a week or two cause of the stupid gateway fools. There are so few real Gundam fans here it sux when one of them leaves. Hope you stay man.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now