Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest PersianMistress
Posted
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa.... That was actually great. Hey DW you still need to add me to your People Who Want My Body List. I had PM'd you earlier. *hides* newbie not worthy....I feel like a freshman in high school all over again....
Posted
LOL, this banner is hilarious! I can't believe I sat through the entire thing, but it just keeps your attention until the end which can be a hard thing to do, but your banner pulls it off flawlessly ^_^ Oh, and yes, people should check out LOTR 411 a lot more puwahaha. LOTR r0x! ^_^

~haruno_sakura
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]*blinks* Have you been stalking me? How else would you know my mom's a monkey?! *stares at you accusingly*

Well, whatever. Very funny banner, dude!! *continues to laugh* I really enjoyed the insults. The advertisments were good.. but you needed a little more 'umph'. I'm not sure what, but just a little something more...

That's it for mezez!!

~... :< Meh!!!!~[/color][/size]
Guest MrSonic
Posted
That's the secound time I pissed myself today. Hilarious banner. Keep up the good work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...