Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A sketch I did of a little boy. he head got a lil messed up when I scanned it though. tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions!
Posted
Oh, he looks so sad :< Either those lines under his eyes are tears or they're just wrinkles, I'm not sure, but it gives it a nice touch, nonetheless. I don't see much wrong with his head and he has a sweatshirt like me except mine's bigger because I'm obviously older than him and dead sexy :)

But very nice ;) Like you were on MyOtaku, a good artistee!!!

[b]My Rating:[/b] 9/10 Oh my goshums! You gotz the good ratingness!
Posted
[size=1]Willow!

Hey. ^_^ I didn't know you were a member here, heh.

Heh, I (still) love your drawing style.

[We do ask that you don't post just one word at a time, though. Put a little emore into your posts, or you're likely to get in trouble over it.

Thanks, heh.][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...