Willow Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 A sketch I did of a little boy. he head got a lil messed up when I scanned it though. tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions!
Deedlit Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 [color=009966]I love the shading....and the hair. I just get the urge to pet it. :sweat: Overall, 9/10. ;)[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 Oh, he looks so sad :< Either those lines under his eyes are tears or they're just wrinkles, I'm not sure, but it gives it a nice touch, nonetheless. I don't see much wrong with his head and he has a sweatshirt like me except mine's bigger because I'm obviously older than him and dead sexy :) But very nice ;) Like you were on MyOtaku, a good artistee!!! [b]My Rating:[/b] 9/10 Oh my goshums! You gotz the good ratingness!
Kinetic Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 I must agree with Deedlit, the shading is exquisite and the proportion is very good. I might also add that you captured his expression very well.
Sara Posted January 6, 2004 Posted January 6, 2004 [size=1]Willow! Hey. ^_^ I didn't know you were a member here, heh. Heh, I (still) love your drawing style. [We do ask that you don't post just one word at a time, though. Put a little emore into your posts, or you're likely to get in trouble over it. Thanks, heh.][/size]
Willow Posted January 6, 2004 Author Posted January 6, 2004 Thanks everyone, glad you like it! Sorry Sara, I'll have to remeber that!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now