OtakuBoards

Pikeon questions

Cibo

How many times does Pikeon show up in the series, doesn't matter if its Z or GT. I know he is in the other world tournament and draws against Goku. And I think I saw clips of him fighting along side goku in a strange place....Dunno if it was a movie or not. So when does he appear?

Well, I know that he's in Movie 12 (The one with Janemba in it) and when Gokou and Vegeta are fusing, Thin Janemba flys up behind him and punches him in the sides of his head with both hands, then he drops to the ground. I think Pikeon dies when Janema does that...I'm not sure. But I'll know once I finish downloading Movie 12!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Well, I know that he's in Movie 12 (The one with Janemba in it) and when Gokou and Vegeta are fusing, Thin Janemba flys up behind him and punches him in the sides of his head with both hands, then he drops to the ground. I think Pikeon dies when Janema does that...I'm not sure. But I'll know once I finish downloading Movie 12! [/B][/QUOTE]

that would happen to be movie 12: fusion revival, and if you are downloading it from kazaa, then I would not bother, it is not the full version....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Piku-han only appears in that Outter World Tournament Saga in the DBZ Series and then Movie 12.... which he plays more of a rather.... humorous role.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh always beating me to it.....Well what TN said was right...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]

try saying that without spitting at your g/f ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

uhhhh it's hard to have a girlfriend when your gay.....

Pikeon, you said "Tenchi Budokai"....

[b]Ten-chi Boo-Doe-kai[/b] is what you said...

[b]Ten-kai-it-chi Boe-Doo-Kai[/b] is how it's said... big difference... esspecially in meaning... considering Tenkaiichi Bodukai means World's Best Martial Arts Tournament and Tenchi Budokai means something else.... not even remotely close.... If you are gonna say it, say it right.... it's really not that hard to say it either...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]pikkon is an otherworld fighter from the west quadrent of space. he is reminiscent (sp?) of piccolo, he's green, wears weighted training clothing, and is serious. [/B][/QUOTE]

:cool: :cool: :cool:

[COLOR=royalblue]ohh.. ok.. thanx..[/COLOR]

:cross: :cross: :cross:

Guest Majin Gohan
He does play a rather humorous role in movie 12 as said before. Haha insulting the barriers lmao that was hilarious.