Cibo Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 How many times does Pikeon show up in the series, doesn't matter if its Z or GT. I know he is in the other world tournament and draws against Goku. And I think I saw clips of him fighting along side goku in a strange place....Dunno if it was a movie or not. So when does he appear?
Dragonballzman Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Well, I know that he's in Movie 12 (The one with Janemba in it) and when Gokou and Vegeta are fusing, Thin Janemba flys up behind him and punches him in the sides of his head with both hands, then he drops to the ground. I think Pikeon dies when Janema does that...I'm not sure. But I'll know once I finish downloading Movie 12!
Posthumous Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 I think u mean the part where hes with Gokuu and They fight Furiza,Cell,King Cold,and the Ginyu Force in HELL(HFIL in the american DBZ).
Sephiroth Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Well, I know that he's in Movie 12 (The one with Janemba in it) and when Gokou and Vegeta are fusing, Thin Janemba flys up behind him and punches him in the sides of his head with both hands, then he drops to the ground. I think Pikeon dies when Janema does that...I'm not sure. But I'll know once I finish downloading Movie 12! [/B][/QUOTE] that would happen to be movie 12: fusion revival, and if you are downloading it from kazaa, then I would not bother, it is not the full version....
Transtic Nerve Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Piku-han only appears in that Outter World Tournament Saga in the DBZ Series and then Movie 12.... which he plays more of a rather.... humorous role....
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Piku-han only appears in that Outter World Tournament Saga in the DBZ Series and then Movie 12.... which he plays more of a rather.... humorous role.... [/B][/QUOTE] Ugh always beating me to it.....Well what TN said was right...
Yoda Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Pikkon was really cool in the other world Tenchi Budokai.
Guest Pikeon Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 PIkeon is koo. If GOku never outsmarted PIkeon in the tenchi budokai, then pikeon wouldve won
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]It's Tenkaiichi Bodukai [/B][/QUOTE] try saying that without spitting at your g/f ;)
Transtic Nerve Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i] [B] try saying that without spitting at your g/f ;) [/B][/QUOTE] uhhhh it's hard to have a girlfriend when your gay..... Pikeon, you said "Tenchi Budokai".... [b]Ten-chi Boo-Doe-kai[/b] is what you said... [b]Ten-kai-it-chi Boe-Doo-Kai[/b] is how it's said... big difference... esspecially in meaning... considering Tenkaiichi Bodukai means World's Best Martial Arts Tournament and Tenchi Budokai means something else.... not even remotely close.... If you are gonna say it, say it right.... it's really not that hard to say it either...
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] uhhhh it's hard to have a girlfriend when your gay..... [/QUOTE] my bad
Transtic Nerve Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i] [B] my bad [/B][/QUOTE] Don't worry about it... no harm done.
Freezin'BleuGEM Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 .... :cool: :cool: :cool: [COLOR=royalblue]Hey guyz .. this is jazz' about the word Tenkaiichi Bodukai .. no need to go nuclear about it ... you know .. [/COLOR] :cross: :cross: :cross: ....
Freezin'BleuGEM Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 .... [COLOR=royalblue]By the way .. who's PIKKON?[/COLOR] .... :confused: :confused: :confused:
k9* Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 pikkon is an otherworld fighter from the west quadrent of space. he is reminiscent (sp?) of piccolo, he's green, wears weighted training clothing, and is serious.
Freezin'BleuGEM Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]pikkon is an otherworld fighter from the west quadrent of space. he is reminiscent (sp?) of piccolo, he's green, wears weighted training clothing, and is serious. [/B][/QUOTE] .... :cool: :cool: :cool: [COLOR=royalblue]ohh.. ok.. thanx..[/COLOR] :cross: :cross: :cross: ....
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 He does play a rather humorous role in movie 12 as said before. Haha insulting the barriers lmao that was hilarious.
Recommended Posts