OtakuBoards

New Yugi and Kaiba Evolution Starter Decks + Marik Structure

Posthumous

Heh, not posted in a while ;)

Anyway, back on topic. There are new Yugi and Kaiba Starters coming out. They will have a bunch of new American cards. Including Black Luster Soldier and Kaiser Seahorse. The decks are set to release late Febuary/early March.

There is also a new Malik Structure Deck out, I'm deffo getting it :D

[IMG]http://static.zoovy.com/img/hotyugioh/-/structure_marik_2[/IMG]

[IMG]http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Bazzer/EvolutionDecks.jpg[/IMG]

[color=indigo][size=1][font=century]Wow...if the best monster Marik has in his deck is Gil Gars, he's screwed. ^__^ Hope that's not the final pic.

As for the US Evo decks, Kaiba's will have Kaiser Seashorse, which can serves as two tributes towards the summoning of a Light-type monster. (Making BEWD a 1-tribute monster, Moisture Creature/Gilford the Lightning a 2 tribute monster, etc.). Yugi has Black Luster Soldier, which is...really strong, I guess. That's really it for BLS.

As for the rest of the decks, there are no other confirmed cards, but common sense says that many of them will be pulled from: LOB, MRD, MRL, PSV, and LON, seeing as those sets are no longer in print.

Hopefully we'll get Regeki, Mirror Force, Pot Of gReed and others, so that the gap between rich and poor players will shrink a bit. After all, they've got to do [i]something[/i] to balance everything out before the chaos Monsters arrive.

CED....*shudders*....[/color][/font][/size]

Well the rumor going around with the Evo Starter Decks is that most likely they will come with the English Staple cards as commons. Much like the Japanese commons you find in the Structure decks. Also to add a little bit of news to your post Hatake Kakashi the Bakura Structure deck is also scheduled to be released around the same time as Malik's. Some of the featured cards in that will be Dark NecroFear, Destiny Board, and supposidly "Dark Sanctuary".

As for the Malik deck I'm mainly looking forward to his Metal Slime Tokens and certain trap monsters. Though I hope the rumor about them actually putting a Wing Dragon of Ra into his structure deck turns out false.

There's no way they'll put the God monsters in structure decks, unless they make them worth playing...

It would be NICE to get a common Raigeki, Mirror Force and Pot of Greed, since I've never even gotten a chance to get a glimpse of the real MF, and Raigeki costed me HUNDREDS, maybe THOUSANDS, before I fonally got it from a friend for 20 bucks (Hey, he didn't rip me off; I offered the 20! How could he have refused? ^^). Dark Necrofear would be a sweet card to have too; I already have 2 of the most feared Fiends already: Hades and Yata. One more wouldn't hurt.

Question: Is "Multiply" EVER gonns come out in English? If so, wouldn't it make sense to put that in Yugi's next Starter pack?

MY only hope is that someday there will finally be a MAI structure deck, carrying the Harpy Ladies (Particularly Cyber Harpy! SQUEE!!), Harpies Feather Duster, and perhaps some Amazons.... and possibly, also Harpies Pet Dragon. Not my favorite dragon of all, but it should be a great collectable. ^_^

To answer your question Snodin Multiply probably won't come out in any of the booster packs, but more then likely it will be released in one of the upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh GBA games. The card really isn't that good since all it does is fill your field with Kuriboh Tokens (300/200) that you can't sacrafice. If you really want some defensive tokens your better off going with Scapegoats or waiting till the new English set comes out and they release the Scapegoat tokens where you can sacrafice them.

Ummm.. Chaos Soldier, I looked at the two Japanese sets that will comprise of the new set, there isn't a new Scapegoat card that allows you to sacrafice the tokens.

But anywho, I'm glad that we're finally getting Kaiser Seahorse, now Jackal and Blue Eyes will be played more often. And its about darn time we got the Black Luster Soldier and Magician of Black Chaos too ^_^.

well I hate to say it but that image is obviously a fake.
You can tell where it's been chopped ( look between the end of the rod and his body), that black bar is covering up the supposide gray text ( you can see it on the end at the right ) and look near the end of his rod, thats the half end of a card.

[IMG]http://store4.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1775_794527930[/IMG]

This is what a supposide real Malik Structure deck looks like, but even to me it looks fake.

Both poctures are probably fake, although of the two, the first one posted is more likely to be real.

The Structures only use art from the manga...Toywiz is bad for throwing together anime images to create placeholder images until an actual picture of a new structure is released.

You can see "Volume 2" written on both of them, though...

Anyway, unless the Evo decks have staples I sorely need in English (Mirror Force and Breaker, for example), I'll give them a miss. Chaos monsters will have a far bigger impact on the game, so it's better to get them first...

[color=indigo][font=century][size=1]Both Marik pics are fake; Japanese Structure decks always feature a single card that was previously released, but has new art. That Worm Drake is the original version, so it can't be right. BEsides, I doubt they'd select that as Marik's strongest card anyway[/color][/font][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B]Ummm.. Chaos Soldier, I looked at the two Japanese sets that will comprise of the new set, there isn't a new Scapegoat card that allows you to sacrafice the tokens. [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate to prove you wrong however you haven't done your research very well the name of the card is called Stray Scapegoat and if you have any other doubts the serial number for that card is IOC-092.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chaos Soldier [/i]
[B]I hate to prove you wrong however you haven't done your research very well the name of the card is called Stray Scapegoat and if you have any other doubts the serial number for that card is IOC-092. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]Actually I have, and I have proof. See UD and KoA love to not use the original Japanese names of some of the cards that look like ones we already have over here. This is what IOC-092 really is. This translation is brought to you via Edo.[/COLOR]

307-037
STRAY LAMBS
Normal Magic
If you activate this card, you can't Normal Summon, Reverse
Summon or Special Summon for this turn. Special Summon 2 [Stray
Lamb Token] (Animal/Earth/1/0/0) to your Field in defense mode.
Rare

[COLOR=darkblue]As you can see, its nothing like Scapegoat, it doesn't give you four monsters or anything. I mean true it has the same thing like the original Scapegoat, but it is a Normal Magic card and you only get two tokens, and plus the tokens are the same stats. Other than that they are very different cards.

I know, the JP name may not mean anything but the JP Scapegoat was actually called Scapegoat so therefore this card is very much different.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][size=1][font=century]THe Chaos Monsters are Chaos Soldier, Chas Emperor Dragon, and Black Magician of Chaos. The former two have 3000/2500 stats and can be Special Summoned by removing one light monster and one dark monster from the graveyard.

Chaos Soldier can either remove a monster from play and then not attack, or attack twice in the same turn. (Personal favorite)

Chaos Emporer Dragon can, at the cost of 1000 LP, destroy all cards on the field and deal 300 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed.

Black Magician of Chaos can bring back a Magic card from your graveyard when summoned. Every monster he destroys is removed from the game. If he's removed from the field for any reason, he's removed from play.[/color][/font][/size]

[color=indigo][size=1][font=century]You're right, Snodin; I forgot the part about the cards in the hand. ^^;;

The worst part (or best, if you're playing him) about CED's ability is that it takes priority, and can be chained to Destruction Ring, Torrential Tribute, etc.

There's also a 1-hit kill involving CED. Have a Sangan or Witch on the field when you summon CED; then, use his effect to nuke everything. When your Searcher is destroyed, you pull Yata-Garatsu from your deck and attack for an instant Yata-Lock. Harsh.[/color][/font][/size]