white out Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 LOL, I always thought he'd be a bit older ^_^
Transtic Nerve Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 HAHAHA! I get it now.... Thats good!..... hehehe
Kittie Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 yeah me neither...explain it to us... i want to laugh too...i want to know the joke...:(
white out Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 Don't any of you look at the birthdays today?? It's right at the bottom of the main page!
Transtic Nerve Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Actually God's birthday is tomorrow.... the 14th.... White Out.... you need to change your time zone off of Japanese time :p
Guest Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I saw but it doesnt have a name with God in it.......
Treble Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Lol heh i see it just from my timezone its a few hours early lol.
James Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by peekabooicu [/i] [B]what r u talkin bout [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1]Please edit your original message, rather than posting a new one (refer to the forum rules above). Thank you.[/color][/size]
Guest peekabooicu Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 k no prob i found out 1 min later sry
Break Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [SIZE=1]Sorry to be an idiot but... I don't get it...[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [color=deeppink]Hah, it's quite easy to understand :p[/color]
Dark Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 LMAO.....funny!!! For those who don't understand it just look at the bottom of the board.......
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Perhaps a year for God is about 1 billion years for us. Lol
Guest Tec-9 Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 erm... a god is a person like us.. and if i'm not mistaken, u'r talkin' bout T.N.?
Transtic Nerve Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]erm... a god is a person like us.. and if i'm not mistaken, u'r talkin' bout T.N.? [/B][/QUOTE] No, she's talkin about the user named "GOD"....
Sui Generis Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Yeah come to think about it I always thought God was so much older....Lol
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Hehehe - I use to think I was simple minded...then I read this post...and realized I wasn't alone! :D :rolleyes:
Fall Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Hehehe - I use to think I was simple minded...then I read this post...and realized I wasn't alone! :D :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] What the hell are you on about? Really, sometimes I just don't understand you.
lil_hell4t Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 for once in my life i get it....no wait *scratches head*...no i dont..no wait...yea i do bwahahahahahahahah ok i seem to be the only one laughing at the moment so ill shut up,very slick joke
BabyGirl Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] What the hell are you on about? Really, sometimes I just don't understand you. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Bah. You're not alone.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now