Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I saw but it doesnt have a name with God in it.......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by peekabooicu [/i]
[B]what r u talkin bout [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Please edit your original message, rather than posting a new one (refer to the forum rules above).

Thank you.[/color][/size]
Guest peekabooicu
Posted
k no prob i found out 1 min later sry
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Perhaps a year for God is about 1 billion years for us. Lol
Posted
erm... a god is a person like us.. and if i'm not mistaken, u'r talkin' bout T.N.?
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Hehehe - I use to think I was simple minded...then I read this post...and realized I wasn't alone! :D :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Hehehe - I use to think I was simple minded...then I read this post...and realized I wasn't alone! :D :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

What the hell are you on about? Really, sometimes I just don't understand you.
Posted
for once in my life i get it....no wait *scratches head*...no i dont..no wait...yea i do bwahahahahahahahah ok i seem to be the only one laughing at the moment so ill shut up,very slick joke
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

What the hell are you on about? Really, sometimes I just don't understand you. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Bah. You're not alone.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...