OtakuBoards

August Birthday Bash!

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
I will post everyone's birthday from August 17th today, and in later posts, I will add the rest as the days come, today's bithday is, masterfork's birthday, happy birthday masterfork!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]Oooh, gotta take advantage of all these threads posting my handle =]. Only happens once a year anyway - so thanks guys - from both threads! [/B][/QUOTE]
oh thanks, I made ths thread first, hehe:D

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Darkness Bu [/i]
[B]HPD mf mine is in november [/B][/QUOTE]
don't wprry I will post up a b-day topic for your month as well

Guest firemac
Happy Birthday to Will2x and AlmightSSJ4, their birthdays are today, well if you are in another timezone, it's not 18 over there yet, but it is over here. SO happy birthday to them

Guest Majin Gohan
My B-day was last Monday(13th). Happy B-day to all the people who have B-days in August even if it's late or early!

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]My B-day was last Monday(13th). Happy B-day to all the people who have B-days in August even if it's late or early! [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm I will add belated birthdays too

Guest firemac
Happy Belated Birhtday to Majin Gohan, he said it was on the 13th but, I don't see it on the calendar, well anyways, another August 13 birthday is Safer Cloud's Birthday, Happt Belated Burthday to Thimok, Icedragon V2, and MrDBZfiend, all their birhtday's are on the August 2nd, Happy Belated Birthday to KariKamiya and Jamvis, their birthday was on the 7th, Happy Belated Birthday to Renee, hers was on the 9th, and Happy Belated Birthday to Sailor Mieke her Birthday was on the 12th, and that also goes for Mom, so happy belated birthday to all of them:D :D :D

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]Happy Belated Birhtday to Majin Gohan, he said it was on the 13th but, I don't see it on the calendar[/B][/QUOTE]

That's because I was too lazy to put it in maybe I should just go and do that now.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]

That's because I was too lazy to put it in maybe I should just go and do that now. [/B][/QUOTE]
good idea, because I was going to leave you out, but you said when was your b-day here, so you lucked out