OtakuBoards

August Birthday Bash!

Guest firemac

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ne way.... happy b-day to everyone!!!! even if it's not your month!!!! dat way i won't have to say it next time!!! mine's in 5 days! [whooo hoooooo]..... my b-day is like ne other day... i just kick back and bump my music and try to get crunk....

has ne1 noticed i title ALL my posts "um..."?newayz happy b-da to everyone no matta when their b-day is...i will say it again if its an important persons b-day:p

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B]My birthday was the 13th too! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm you guys, need to put your b-day in your profile, because this is not fun, to keep putting people who didn't feel like pyutting thier b-day on thier profile, Happy Belated Birhtday to Baby Kiwi is on the 13th, Allison Brief's which was on the 7th, and PiNkZaKu01880's b-day which was on the 4th, oh dear, this is getting tiresome,hehe:D

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KariKamiya [/i]
[B]My b-day was on the 7thy..Same as Jamvis I think. Ginny's b-day is tommorow,and Renee's was on the 9th...*runs to go look at the calender* Happybirthday everyone!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah i know, did ya look at my belated b-days post on the 2nd page?

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Happy birthday to everyone this month... [/B][/QUOTE]
hmmm, not so fast, I have to post everyone else's b-day as the month goes on:D :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KariKamiya [/i]
[B]Tell a man that there are 300,000 billion stars,and he'll belive you. Tell him that a bench is wet,and he'll have to touch it,just to make sure.
[/B][/QUOTE]

hahahaha thats funny...i now this is off topic but i had toadd this:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Fine then. But I just did it to make everything so much easier for me... [/B][/QUOTE]
Alrigthy then bub

Guest firemac
Time to say happy birthday to, Ginnylyn, DarkerSephiroth, Dessert Shadow, it's the 19th in my place, ahppy birthday to them!