OtakuBoards

Chrono Trigger

Chrono Magus

Truly one of the best RPGs ever! Rival to even the frontrunner of RPGS Fianl Fantasy!!! Most of the characters are cool(Chrono, Ayla, Magus,Frog)...the others are okay! The story really brings life to the game because what you do early in the game affects how the games goes on later!!! Ive tried to do all the simulations and have gotten thru alot of them but havent done them all yet!!! I just like to the interactions and the dual techs and other battle moves!

In fact Im gonna start playing this game again soon but first I have to finish FFXII!!! I just got it back so Im gonna finish it!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. I'm thinking about getting the DS version, but seeing that I had the PS version at one point, would there really be a need to get this one? What's the difference between the DS and PS versions?

I still may get it just because...

[size=1]Square should do a remake of FFVII and FFVIII on the DS or PSP. (I would need to get a PSP though) Prices are already stupid for FFVII, and FFVIII seems to be going up last time I checked amazon.[/size]

[quote name='Magus']Hmm.. I'm thinking about getting the DS version, but seeing that I had the PS version at one point, would there really be a need to get this one? What's the difference between the DS and PS versions?

I still may get it just because...

[size=1]Square should do a remake of FFVII and FFVIII on the DS or PSP. (I would need to get a PSP though) Prices are already stupid for FFVII, and FFVIII seems to be going up last time I checked amazon.[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]There are two extra areas, one of which involves a ridiculous amount of backtracking and the concept for the other is inadequately explained. It adds a couple hours to your game time.

There's also an extra boss and new armor/weapons, and there's the arena, which is a ridiculously silly Pokemon-like thing.[/color]