OtakuBoards

Dragonball z or GT???

ssjlouie

Well I've seen a few Dragonball GT episodes, but they were in Japanese, but they had subtitles and I like
GT better because everyone is so strong and Gokou looks really cool through most of the sagas. You have many challenging bad guys such as baby.

Okay I just remembered a really funny thing that happened on GT.

Chibi Trunks yells to broli and then when broli looks he pulls down his pants and moons broli and yells"kiss these"
It was the funniest thing that I have ever seen on a Dragonball Z/GT other than when Krillin was fighting Bacterian on the original Dragonball when the fight was almost over Krillin pulls down his pants, puts his butt in Bacterian's face and farts and then knocks Bacterian out to win the match.:mad: <~~~~~~~~~Krillin's face when he tries to fart.LOL

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjlouie [/i]
[B]Okay I just remembered a really funny thing that happened on GT.

Chibi Trunks yells to broli and then when broli looks he pulls down his pants and moons broli and yells"kiss these"
It was the funniest thing that I have ever seen on a Dragonball Z/GT other than when Krillin was fighting Bacterian on the original Dragonball when the fight was almost over Krillin pulls down his pants, puts his butt in Bacterian's face and farts and then knocks Bacterian out to win the match.:mad: <~~~~~~~~~Krillin's face when he tries to fart.LOL [/B][/QUOTE]
Brolli's only in the movies...
...hehehe, that was really funny though:wigout:
Krillin farting in Bacterian's face was a bit more disgusting then funny though in my opinion...