ssjlouie Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 What do you DragonBall fans think?? Is Dragonball z, where everyone becomes super saiyans, or Dragonball GT, where Gokuo is turned into chibi Gokou and SS4Gokou, is better? And what are your views on everything.
peewee1623 Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Honestly, I'd say Z right now since I've never seen any GT AT ALL, but from what I've read and saw in pics, GT and Z are the same to me.
ssjlouie Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 Well I've seen a few Dragonball GT episodes, but they were in Japanese, but they had subtitles and I like GT better because everyone is so strong and Gokou looks really cool through most of the sagas. You have many challenging bad guys such as baby.
Guest Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 DBGT because its shorter easier to understand and better overall...
Ryan Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I like Dragonball Z because it has more action and it is my fav my opinion
Deedlit Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I've seen [B]LOTS[/B] of Z, and a few epies of GT, and I would have to say I like them both.
Sephiroth Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 for action, dragonball z, for comedy, dragonball....
amibasuki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I haven't seen enough episodes from GT to decide whether it's better than Z (I've only seen the first 8 or 9 eps, and those were some of the 'filler episodes', but it was so funny what Pan-chan got poor Trunks into!:laugh: ), so I'm goin' with Z
ssjlouie Posted October 16, 2001 Author Posted October 16, 2001 Okay I just remembered a really funny thing that happened on GT. Chibi Trunks yells to broli and then when broli looks he pulls down his pants and moons broli and yells"kiss these" It was the funniest thing that I have ever seen on a Dragonball Z/GT other than when Krillin was fighting Bacterian on the original Dragonball when the fight was almost over Krillin pulls down his pants, puts his butt in Bacterian's face and farts and then knocks Bacterian out to win the match.:mad: <~~~~~~~~~Krillin's face when he tries to fart.LOL
shibatku Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Dragonball Z is the best because they all turn super saiyan and Gokus the best out of both and dont forget that.:flaming:
amibasuki Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjlouie [/i] [B]Okay I just remembered a really funny thing that happened on GT. Chibi Trunks yells to broli and then when broli looks he pulls down his pants and moons broli and yells"kiss these" It was the funniest thing that I have ever seen on a Dragonball Z/GT other than when Krillin was fighting Bacterian on the original Dragonball when the fight was almost over Krillin pulls down his pants, puts his butt in Bacterian's face and farts and then knocks Bacterian out to win the match.:mad: <~~~~~~~~~Krillin's face when he tries to fart.LOL [/B][/QUOTE] Brolli's only in the movies... ...hehehe, that was really funny though:wigout: Krillin farting in Bacterian's face was a bit more disgusting then funny though in my opinion...
ssjlouie Posted October 16, 2001 Author Posted October 16, 2001 yes but broli is in the movies that took place sometime in the GT era.
Gary Oak Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 i would have to say GT , im just more into the most powerful and best look on the appearance of the dragonball,......
Break Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]Depends what you like, as Safer says, I like DBZ for action.[/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Z= Action GT= Great fighting sequences Original= Comedy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now