Jump to content
OtakuBoards

neopets


Recommended Posts

Guest peekabooicu
Posted
have ne 1 of u gies been 2 neopets i herd about it here and hot stuck on it 4 2 months that was when i was hot head
Posted
My sis is totally hooked on it...Heh that the only reason why im not on 24/7 on the computer.....LoL..Where i live are where all the weirdos and freaks hangout...
Posted
[color=deeppink]Well no one can make fun of Neopets, and I have a good reason as to why!

Ok, I found out about Neopets from people her at the Boards, so I decided to try it. I've been at it for two months, and guess what I've done? I told one friend about it (a senior in high school) who in turn told three others...(juniors in high school, who also have neopets).

Then I told one of my sophomore friends, and SHE does it...then another day, in yearbook, I was "exploring neopets" or whatever, and a friend was looking over my shoulder. He asked what it was and said he had previously had a neopet, and decided to make a new account with a new neopet. Because of this, two people that [i]he[/i] knows (mind you, these are all 17 and 18 year olds) are now owners of neopets!

Moral of the story? If 16 and 17 and 18 year old high schoolers are playing with neopets, then they must be cool.

Whew, I done good.

*post 777! my lucky post!*[/color]
Posted
I am on neopets...I like or I wouldn't have been there for 6 months...I know another person on otaku who plays at neopets.com and is 19....and another 19 who plays there but the second one is a kid at heart...
Posted
well, back at the Otaku Board v1.0, they had a topic called "neopets.com" it had like 300 replies, and since i didnt wanna read all that in one sitting i never went into the topic (plus i hated half of the ppl on that board and they hated me too). when they finally banned me frum the board (it took em 2 months, haha), i was bored one day so i went to neopets.com (remembering the huge topic). it seemed REALLY STUPID at first, but the more i just goofed around on it the more hooked i got. now ive been playing it for 5 months.
username: agentmaxx
guild: -Gangster Guild-
NPS: $85,000
sum of u might remember me frum the MB called Planet Neopia. ya, i was an azzhole to a bunch of ppl there too, lol.
Posted
NOEPETS SUCK BIG TIMERZ
#1 TOO MANY PPL THERE IF YOU WANTD T GET SOEMTHIGN COOL, THEY HAVE SOME LAME @** EXCUSE SAYING "WERE ALL OUT"
#2 YOU WORK REAL HARDTO GET THE POINTS YOU EARN IN A GAME BUT WHEN U WANT THE POINTS YOU EARNED THEY DON GIVE YOU SHI*
#3 THEY CHEAT U IN GAMEZ
#4 NO IM NOT A SORE LOOSER
#5 I CANT REMEBER MY PASSWORD
#6 DURING A GAME IF U WANT TO EARN A COO NEPOET THEY EXPECT YOU TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE.
tHAN YOU FOR YOUR TIME
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=distancefly
go there if you have never been to neopets... and then make a name and try it... and if you like it join TheOtaku guild lol (yes [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] is meantioned there) and like 3 of the mods here are part of it... and i think we have 8 members of the guild (roflmao) but it will get bigger eventually lol... as we con more and more of you into it... and i have like... 350K NP so lol... and i have given away another 200K NP to people from the otaku... lol and i give away codestones every sunday and even helped someone get a rare paintbrush today... and im 19 and i love this game... and i know a 23 year old who plays this game!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just showed mike how to make about... 30K a day lol... and i know most of the tricks to like poogle solitair/save the tustaninny/and a lot of the other puzzle games!!! so again go to: [url]http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=distancefly[/url] and check this place out i been there for like 7 or 8 months and love it!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
ugh.... my brother and cousin are hooked on that place, i hate it..:mad:
Posted
im sorry to say kuja, but ur guild stinks like poopie. u need to learn HTML. check out my guild if u wanna see what a good guild can turn out like.
Posted
Hey I play neopets. I have like 5 accounts and a guild the guild is called Ethiopian if you want to join you can search for that or you can goto search and search for ethiopian_band the guild is realy cool and it has all kinds of stuff go check it out!:D
Posted
[color=red]I've created a chock full of monsters!!! It was I....([size=1]and perhaps a few other insignificant people[/size]) who posted about neopets!! LOL BTW: My member name at Neopia is clowryo.......if anyone was curious....:) {{And I thought I was the only elder-teen (besides my friend Jen) who plays with neopets......LOLOL[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=red]{{And I thought I was the only elder-teen (besides my friend Jen) who plays with neopets......LOLOL[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh no, not at all. I am single handedly (well...sorta) responsible for getting [basically] the entire cast of the fall play started on Neopets. (Boy Wonder, damn you, you're too cool for the rest of them, I guess...hehe :p)[/color]
Posted
I haven't been there in the longest time. I think my account was ersed or something. And forgot my password, maybe. Even if I knew it, my Neopets are probably dead... *remembers his last visit was back in April*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink](Boy Wonder, damn you, you're too cool for the rest of them, I guess...hehe :p)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]LOL...Not [i]too cool[/i] to hang...Probably just too proud to admit it...;) I tried to explain NeoPets to several people...unfortunately, they just gave me a confused look and said..."grow up." And I replied....."You first!":o:rolleyes::)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]I haven't been there in the longest time. I think my account was ersed or something. And forgot my password, maybe. Even if I knew it, my Neopets are probably dead... *remembers his last visit was back in April* [/B][/QUOTE]
actually, the lowest a neopet can go is "dying" but they never actually die. so i dont feed my pets on my secondary accounts. muahahahha, im so evil.
Posted
I was on neopets. I got hooked. Always on it. Then i tok a vacation and stopped i realized how much time it was waistiing out of my life. I kinda wish I was still playing it but I don't want to go back to being hooked, I was like one of those millionaires but that just made things worse. So instead of neopets i am on here, lol. O well if I tried to even get back n there I couldn't cuz I forgot my password. I was and still am 17 when I was on there so even older people do it. But so i could do everything on there i had to say i was 18(big woop). O well i am waseting your time by you reading this so I better go back to my reading everything in silence always knowing no one will listen to me reply to my posts and sit here in misery well bye.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]I haven't been there in the longest time. I think my account was ersed or something. And forgot my password, maybe. Even if I knew it, my Neopets are probably dead... *remembers his last visit was back in April* [/B][/QUOTE]
hehehe, same here. I was prolly on the site for about a week back in June before I stopped going. the place kept freezing my comp up for some reason.
and my neopets couldn't fight either:rolleyes:. me 'n Neko_Cat had tried battling a couple of times, but we couldn't hurt each other.
so I tried fighting with someone else and I got my butt kicked -_-'
Posted
[SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][COLOR=crimson]back when codestone was on rounds not points... i had 666 as my best round... 4 times... lol but no... someone they didnt take my scores... i did it on 3 cpus all under different acconts... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]now that you have one... you are hooked... i took a few months off a while back (back when you didnt have to hit collect interset) and made about 5000 np then... lol wish they wouldnt have changed it!!!! lol oh well, now they have that new neo-quest game... and when it comes back up i plan on playing it all day and night!!!!! lol... darn work/school/sleep[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest peekabooicu
Posted
once u get 1 u will like never stop i even had daily ronds that i ent on lol
Posted
lol i typed my age wrong so i can't join a guild so i have 2 chars..

look up iamverymad98765432 and be amazed lol haven't played in so long though lol
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...