OtakuBoards

Can Saiyans wear...

Break

mr. shuu wears glasses
BIRDY BIRDY GOTEN IS A BIRDY 9 i just felt like sayn that)
Some of those Z fighters (SAiya-jins) dont look right wit hglasses

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]Don't Trunks wear glasses in GT too? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] Well, no... I didn't know that they wore glasses... Do you reckon for a reason or are they half blind? Also, in DB is Bulma older than Goku? Because she's alot taller than he is...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1] Well, no... I didn't know that they wore glasses... Do you reckon for a reason or are they half blind? Also, in DB is Bulma older than Goku? Because she's alot taller than he is...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Yeah in DB Bulma is about 17...am I right... But for sure she is older than him...But to get back to the subject...If Saiya-jins wear glasses, I wouldn't know what to tell you.. I haven't seen them wearing glasses yet.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]You may think I am, but I'm no:angel: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Gohan weears glasses later on when he gets older.... but I just think it makes him look smart.

They probably aren't visually impared... you never know though... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea he does where glasses at one point. He look kewl wit them..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Well if Saiyajins can pick up super speed, umm I doubt they would need to wear glasses. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That's a very good point.... Maybe if a Kamehameha wave hit them in the pupil, then they would need glasses. lol :laugh:[/SIZE]

Guest Ginyu Frogz
if you remember back to the episode " Z Warriors Prepare" you will remember that in vegetas dream, King Vegeta tells him that the weaker saiyans are sent to distant planets . Maybe this includes the visually impared?

i also think Brolly was sent away, this would explain why he is so late coming into the series. How could he be weak?

simple math.. Brolly aquires his skills during his time on another planet, because he is the legendary super saiyan, he becomes the strongest. simple:cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Saiyans dont need glasses ora haircut or to shave or to do anything thay are what they are perfect[/B][/QUOTE]

yes, saiya-jins DO wear glasses, look at son gohan and vegita-sama....

yes, saiya-jins CAN have haircuts, son gohan and trunks have one, son goten too, even vegita-sama has a haircut in GT....

yes, saiya-jins CAN shave, vegita-sama shaves in GT....