Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=teal]*Flash back to 5 minutes before the picture is taken*

Guy: That is so not fair, I should be on the horse. I am going to hold my breath until I get to ride the horse!

*Returns to current time, guy on horse see's the down guy*

Horseman: Alright... which one of you let Jonesy hold his breath again?[/color]

Bleh.
Posted
Dog-Yessss come closer to my mouth. Just a little closer.

Squirrel(w/e it is)- Look at this guy! Such a *******! Thinking I'm gunna fall for that. HA
Posted
[QUOTE]Since I won the round I technically should have posted the next picture, right? Oh well. That's fine. -Shy[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry Shy, I didn't know. Tell you what, pick a winner then put up a picture.

*Sits back down in the corner because she obviously hasn't figured out the rules yet*

:sweat:
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]Another one:

Guy on horse: RESTING NOW??? WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS I'LL HAVE HIM SHOT FOR THIS!!!

another Guy: You just did that.[/SIZE][/B]
Posted
[center][img]http://www.coolfunnypictures.com/admin2/images/alwaysatattent.jpg[/img][/center]

Lax European bathing habits generate an odor so pungent, it even takes a toll on one of their own. Perhaps President Bush could have avoided this Iraq nonsense by checking underneath Tony Blair's arms for a [i]real[/i] weapon of mass destruction.
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Guy Next to Fainted Guy: Why'd he faint?
Other guy next to fainted guy: I dunno. The guy on the horse might just look like Freddy Cougar, the horse might look like a retarded Black Beauty, or he just suffocated from his uniform.[/size][/color]
Posted
A revision.

"[i]London Daily, 17th August 2005[/i].

Due to a faulty chinstrap, Lieutenant Robertson suffered concussive damage after suffocating in his bearskin hat and landing heavily on the ground."
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
"I told him to eat dirt as a joke.."
Posted
(Does Shy even know that he was appointed to be judging this? :p)

Little did Superman know, the British kept Kryptonite in their hats...
Posted
[size=1]
[img]http://www.coolfunnypictures.com/admin2/images/alwaysatattent.jpg[/img]

"I told him Anorexia is bad but noo."

or

Guy beside fainter: Safety.[/size]

BTW: Safety means you just farted and you're claiming you didn't do it.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
[font=Garamond][color=navy][img]http://www.coolfunnypictures.com/admin2/images/alwaysatattent.jpg[/img][/color][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#000080]Guy on horse: Hmmm... maybe next time you'll cover your mouth when you sneeze...[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...