OtakuBoards

T-Shirts and Bumper Sticker Sayings

JC Goodwin

One of my favorite shirts has an Asian looking Superman and Wonderwoman in wheel chairs. They're wheeling toward eachother very fast with arms extended. Behind them is a big red heart and down the center between them some white characters that say something in some Asian, I'm guessing, language. It cost me a dollar and is extremely comfortable, I don't really care to know what it says...

Heh...My fave t-shirt...Well, there's a black one, with the words "my face is up here" inside a large arrow, which points to your face. I really want it...It's so great! :D
Wait a second, That doesn't make much sense, does it? Hmmm. Does it help if I point out that I'm a girl, and that the arrow is on the chest???
My favorite one that I own is pink, and says, in white letters "Guys have feelings too, but like, who cares???" It's a bit guybasherish, but you guys don't mind, do you??? Don't take it to heart, and start crying now, okay? ;)

[color=violet]Ohh, this is gonna be fun.
My husband used to have a t-shirt that said: [b]Love Thy Neighbor, Just don't get caught[/b] but it got too small on him(yeah, because he was like 113 when he fist bought the shirt and he ballooned to 120!) or he lost it, one of the two. But damn I loved that shirt, I wish I knew where he got it.
He also has one that has a diagram of two people in a triangle. Under that it says : [b]Merge[/b]
He also has this shirt from Old Navy that has Lincoln written on it in big yellow letters. My mom bought it for him as a gag.

I have a few favorites that I can't live without with the following sayings:
[b]AE's Hell On HEels Shop til you drop contest.[/b] There's a siloette of a woman wearing high heeled boots and carrying a pitchfork.
[b]Madam Oh No's Psychic Help Line. Love, Money, (something I forgot, the shirt's in the wash) Call Us before you Make e Big Mistake[/b] I got it in Las Vegas.
[b]One by one the Penguins steal my sanity[/b] I saw it at where else but Hot TOpic and wear it for horseback riding.
[b]Try not to let your mind wander, It's much too small to be outside by itsself.[/b] It was mine, but my husband wore it to a company picnic once and I never got it back :bawl:
For some strange reason tho my two favorite shirts are the ones I either didn't pay much for or the one I keep stealing from Lincoln.
the $1.00 shirt I got from Goodwill is faded blue and says Empire State Riding Acadamy in yellow letters. There's a horse and rider jumping thru the middle of the top two and bottom two words.
The other one is bright orange and says: 122nd Signal Division Voice of the Warrior in the upper left side in black letters. There is also the symbol for the Signal Corps which is supossed to be two red and white flags crossed at the staff, but on the shirt they're black and orange.
Okay, so we've found that Chibi Horsewoman collect t-shirts and talks too much! Yee haw![/color]

[color=violet]Well, we've already got t-shirts, so why not bumper stickers? Either ones you've put on you're car, ones you've seen, or maybe one you'd like to have on your vehicle when you get one. *shrugs* either way here are a few of mine:

[u][b]On the car[/b][/u]:
Kali is my co pilot. (Kali is the Hindu Goddess of Death, destruction, and creation.)
My Mommy thinks I'm Special
I do Whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to do
and Individuality should be encouraged not condemed.

I used to have: You are a loser I am a goddess and Boys are stupid throw rocks at them, along with a Duo sticker, but those came off when my husband tried to take over the car.

[b][u]On my husband's new truck[/u][/b]
Probably just the one he got up here that says: [b]I am a God[/b]

[b][u]Other ones[/u][/b]
I saw one today that said: I believe that the human being and the goldfish can co-exist peacefully.

There's some ignorant person where I work at that has the following on the back of his/her car and I really wish I knew who the person was. Please keep in mind, I don't support some of the statements:
Stop all Imigration
and (complete with the picture of the Confederate flag) Never apologize for being white.
[b]Keeping this in mind I should probably say that there are quite a few legal aliens and imigrants that work with me and this person[/b]

[b]Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup, Here Dragon Dragon Dragon[/b] and [b]Dragon's make Hot Lovers[/b] are three that I've seen at an occult shop along with:
[b]Born again, and again and again
It's time to Worship, do you know where your Coven is?
My other car is a broom[/b]
and
[b]Isis Isis Ra Ra Ra![/b]

Well, I showed you mine, now you show me yours![/color]

Guest Crimson Spider
"Keep Honking. I'm Reloading!" is one of my favs. I wish I could find it out where I would be able to purchase one.

[url]http://www.goodquotes.com/bumperstickers.htm[/url]

[color=darkblue][size=1]
I like that, "Keep Honking, I'm Reloading," sticker as well :p

I could have sworn that the Hindu Gods/Goddesses were:

Brahma: Creator
Vishnu: Preserver
and
Siva: Destroyer

I'm wondering if Kali was just one of the 33,000 branches from those Gods/Goddesses :p

Anyhow, I do have one and only one and it says, "Drive it like you stole it." I picked it out when I was younger and persuaded my dad to stick it on his car :p

That car has been in the shop for about 5 months though -_- We've gotten two used ones since then lmao. Silly automobiles.
[/color][/size]

I think I might just own the world's filthiest shirt. However, it looks the cleanest. (Heh, heh...)

It's a Wheel of Fortune shirt (unique...that's why I love it). I've probably had it for about 766,788 fillion bazillion years now, and it has served me well. It has also had every imaginable substance on it.

You don't wanna go there.

Oh, by the way... I'm wearing it... RIGHT NOW!!! :devil:

[FONT=arial]my favorite shirt (which I do not own), would be this shirt with a camo pattern on it that says "You can't see me!" I saw it at Gadzooks, I think. would've snatched that sucker up the second I saw it if I'd had the money on me to do it.

my next favorite shirt (which I do own) is navy blue and has FBI Academy written in big white letters on the front. it's got holes in it everywhere, but I wear it as a pajama top. it's mighty comfy. ^_^[/FONT]

I love bumper stickers. We ordered a bunch of them, plus magnet backings (because we might not always want them on the car), and painstakingly attached the magnets to the backs.
Then we found out that the bumper on our car is plastic. What?! How is a plastic bumper going to protect us from impact?! It's plastic! Like a Tupperware cup, or something!
Anywho . . . These are some of my favorites:

"Things just haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister."
"Heavily medicated for your safety."
"HONK if you've never seen an uzi fired from a truck!"
"Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!"
"We're creating enemies faster than we can kill them."
and, an all-around good'un:
"Celebrate Diversity!"

That's my bit. Oh, and ChibiHorsewoman is right. Kali is a Hindu Goddess. She's a nasty one, but she's good to have on your side on occasion. :)
oshi

[color=violet]I saw a shirt like the one amibasuki mentioned above, only it said: [b]Crap, it's snowing![/b] in white letters.

Other fun shirt sayings:
[b]Sorry, I haven't been to church. I've been busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian[/b] {owned by one of my lesbian friends)

[b]My psychiatrist says it's all your fault

My cat can beat up your cat

Your cat's a liar because my cat said so.

I wish I was a kitty

Only my cat understands me

If you can read this, please put me back on my horse[/b] (the writing is upside down)

[b]My mom went shop lifting and all I got was this crummy t-shirt

Fast, Easy, Cheap.[/b] (this was on the back of a t-shirt I got when I ordered some college books online. The service wasn't fast and that's how I got the shirt)

[b]And now it's Mallard time[/b] (It's the caption of this shirt my dad has. THere's a bunch of ducks drinking beer from a cooler and behind them is a dead hunter)

Of course, if I got a shirt made for myself it would say:
[b]Yes: I am a witch.
No: I can't turn your ex into a frog![/b][/color]

My favourite shirt is dead. It had a close up of viscious looking teeth on the front and 'Killer' writte in blood-like writing, then when one saw the back you would see it was really a chahoua (sp?). If I could get a shirt made custom it would simply have 'Criminally Insane' In big letters on the back. I want to get a cap like that too...

[size=1]Bumper stickers are fun to read. One of my friends has one that says, "If you can read this, you're too damn close," which always makes me giggle. This is the same friend who has threatened to buy me one that says, "I talk to squirrels."

I'd like to have one that says, "Martin Sheen is my president." I think that speaks for itself. Right now though, all I've got is a gorgeous little Apple sticker that's completely white. Eventually I'd like to find the older, multi-colored Apple as a bumper sticker. I might have to make it myself, since the old design is sort of hard to come by.[/size]

Umm

"Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil" is my personal favourite

"Change is inevitable, except from vending machines" is another

"My other car is a decepticon" gotta love those transformers

and a one we all can relate to

"Embrace the chocolate side of the force"

[color=royalblue]I don?t have any bumper stickers right now, only some cool Peace and Cat In the Hat stickers that I put on the inside roof to my truck, but here are some of the funniest that I have read. [/color]

[color=royalblue]I live in a boarder city.[/color]
[COLOR=indigo]Welcome to America
Now Speak English[/COLOR]

[color=royalblue]I love trucks![/color]
[COLOR=darkred]Silly boys
Trucks are for girls[/COLOR]

[color=royalblue]I think I would do this one just to revolt someone! NOT!![/color]
[COLOR=deeppink]Don?t tailgate me or I will flick
A booger on your windshield[/COLOR]

[color=royalblue]Darn right!![/color]
[COLOR=darkblue]Do not start with me
You will not win[/COLOR]

[color=royalblue]This was typed up-side down.[/color]
[COLOR=seagreen]If you can read this
please flip me over[/COLOR] :laugh:

some of my favorites be these:

" You should here the names the voices in my head are calling you..." I got that shirt to!

"I see dumb people" And that one! :cool:

"your gross, shouldn't you be smart?"

"I hear the other ucky people calling you"

and last but not least!:

"Honk if you've never seen an Uzi fired from the back of a truck!"
Saw that one on a car and my dad started honking at the guy. :D