OtakuBoards

The meaning behind the words.

Guest Capt. Stephanos

Guest Capt. Stephanos
[SIZE=4][COLOR=crimson]Signatures.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[COLOR=skyblue]We all have them, and I've been reading a load of them, and I was wondering, what do they mean, if anything? Mine is a saying from a science guy I just added in the last bit in a sad attempt at humour. Now, who's next?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]My one varies from time to time...it can contain stupid quotes, interestin quotes, silly facts, life stories, poems, stupid accounts, etc....
You [i]do[/i] know who Brolly is,...right?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
Isnt that what ur avatar is??

Guest Master O Beans
[b][color=#0000ff]A[/color][color=#0d00f2]h [/color][I][color=#2600d9]y[/color][color=#3300cc]e[/color][color=#4000c0]s[/color][color=#4d00b3], [/color][color=#660099]b[/color][color=#73008d]e[/color][color=#800080]an[/color][color=#890073]s [/color][color=#9c005a]y[/color][color=#a6004d]o[/color][color=#af0040]u [/color][color=#c20026]s[/color][color=#cb001a]a[/color][color=#d5000d]y[/color][color=#de0000]?[/color][/b] :tasty: -Well, you did say that didn't you? if not, you should have!

[I][color=crimson]You see my wrist,
...I know your pain. [/color][/I] -Creed

[color=indigo]I'm never alone,
...I'm alone all the time.[/color] -Bush

[I][color=royalblue] So lets do some living,
...After we die. [/Color][/I] -Rolling Stones

[color=green]An eye for an eye,
...And everyone is blind.[/color] -Gandhi (Not exact quote, I changed it a little)

[color=orange]If you still have hope,
...You just don't understand yet.[/COLOR] -Red Faction

[I][COLOR=tomato]Everything is fixed,
...And you can't change it.[/I] [/Color] -Jesus Christ Superstar

[COLOR=deeppink]Remember what you did to me,
...For you know I won't forget.
Now you've broken everything,
...Is your heart filled with regret?[/COLOR] -Godhead

[color=#ffa500]N[/color][color=#f29d0d]o [/color][color=#d98c26]c[/color][color=#cc8433]o[/color][color=#bf7c40]l[/color][color=#b3744d]o[/color][color=#a66b59]r[/color][color=#996366]s [/color][color=#805380]a[/color][color=#734a8c]n[/color][color=#664299]y[/color][color=#593aa6]m[/color][color=#4d32b3]o[/color][color=#4029bf]r[/color][color=#3321cc]e[/color][color=#2619d9], [/color]
[color=#0d08f2].[/color][color=#0000ff]..[/color][color=#0d01f9]I [/color][color=#2803ee]w[/color][color=#3604e8]a[/color][color=#4305e3]n[/color][color=#5106dd]t [/color][color=#6b08d2]t[/color][color=#7909cc]h[/color][color=#860bc6]e[/color][color=#940cc0]m [/color][color=#ae0eb5]t[/color][color=#bc0faf]o [/color][color=#d711a4]t[/color][color=#e4129e]u[/color][color=#f21399]r[/color][color=#ff1493]n[/color] [B][color=#808080]b[/color][color=#606060]l[/color][color=#404040]a[/color][color=#202020]c[/color][color=#000000]k[/color].[/B][/I] -Rolling Stones

ummm my sig.... what does my sig say?... most of you probably can't read it all cause it's in Japanese... some of it

I think it says:

The first one is a link.... in Japanese.... it says [url]www.jikannohizumi.net[/url] in Kanji and Hiragana... which is my site :)

The second part is the indented part with song lyrics.... it's from the song "Imagine" by John Lennon at the moment... I do need to change it soon... too what, I dunno...

The third part "Sig always dedicated to the late drummer, Ukyou Kami, who passed away June 21st, 1999. He shall always be remembered as the Eternal Member of Malice Mizer".... basically explains itself.... Ukyou Kami was the drummer, one of the grestest, for the Japanese group Malice Mizer, one of my favorites.... he died... I dedicate my sig to him.

Forth part, which you all probably can't read, says this (romanji written in parentheses):
?«?¦?a (Aku Soku Zan)
?«?ê?¾?¶?? (Aku Ichi Monji)

The last part which is three things simply states things about me.... or things I am involved with or like...

"Fight for Your Rights: Take A Stand Against Discrimination" - Is the thing MTV is doing. I linked it to that part of MTV.com so people can check it out if they so feel they want to

"<¤×? I<3Alex ?פ>" - Alex is my boyfriend, and I love him... it's just decorated :)

"Let's get this straight... I'm Not" - self explanitory I think... eh?... If you didn't get it, it basically says I'm gay...

There you have it.... the wonders of my sig.... the next wonder is my avatar :) hehe Say hi to Kyo!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B][COLOR=skyblue]I think, therefor I am, amn't I?
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh

when i reach 500 i don't think im gonna change my avatar. i like this one because misato is yelling.

i quoted voltaire because he's the god of reason and satire

that long paragraph is from propagandhi, 'pc punk/progressive thrash' band

the next one i wrote was because i felt ignored and alienated all the time

yeah, please kill me for i am a sadosemimasochistic sicko.