OtakuBoards

BSB or Nstink?

Guest lucky77760

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I don't like any boy band.... they all lack originallity... they should write their own music.... [/B][/QUOTE]

And yet you still think there aren't boybands in Japan. Silly, silly, manslut. :(

let me just say.....i hate ALL boy bands weith a passion so great it could..well...yea i HATE them all...i think they should all burn in hell...DIE DIE DIE!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! *pushes bsb trailor off cliff, lights n*SUCKERS trailor oin fire and pours gasoline on it, fills britney spear's silicon machine with poison liquids, and pop christina's boobies so she freaks out and jumps in a tank with man eating sharks* MWUAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA! DIE DIE DIE!! *bashes ricky martin's hed in with a rock and feeds it to jenni's rotweiler cody* MWUAHA *walks up to o-toen and belches in their face with ronchid breath and they all die* MWUAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!! *brushes teeth* better.......

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NO NO NO!!! NOT THAT DREADED QUESTION!!!!!!!! ahhhhh! girrrrrr...... boy bands suck, not just boybands all POP bands suck, including the loners like Bitnay SpeArs (country hick accent there) and all da others(acent there too). Hmmm...i think i'll just someit up..NEITHER!! BOY BANDS SUCK! ok...i shall go back to listening to Slipknot now......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phsycoaccess [/i]
[B]AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NO NO NO!!! NOT THAT DREADED QUESTION!!!!!!!! ahhhhh! girrrrrr...... boy bands suck, not just boybands all POP bands suck, including the loners like Bitnay SpeArs (country hick accent there) and all da others(acent there too). Hmmm...i think i'll just someit up..NEITHER!! BOY BANDS SUCK! ok...i shall go back to listening to Slipknot now...... [/B][/QUOTE]
yea and a bit of mudvayne and disturbed...thats the life.....

i canNOT believe we're discussing this. here's my two cents...

nsync is better because they're cuter & justin timberlake gets to score w/ britney spears who is HOT. the music sucks either way. also, guys, nsync wrote the songs on their latest album & i think most on the previous. i read it in the paper.