OtakuBoards

BSB or Nstink?

Guest lucky77760

Guest Master O Beans
n*sync. Although I usually don't care for that type of music, they have a certain flow to them that I can appreciate...and most of the background music is really catchy. at least to me....:rolleyes:

Speaking of catchy.... GACKT - OASIS...it's an awesome song! get it!:D

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

::Gives MoB a cookie:: YAY!!!!!!

You do good at preaching the word of Gackt! [/B][/QUOTE]

mmm...coookie!
Heh, Yes, well this song is mos definitely my favourite at the moment! it's soooo goooh-de! ...although I couldn't tell ya for all the beans in the world what he's even saying...hmmm... I think it might be a foreign lanuage or something... ;) :p

[B]

::Gives MoB a cookie:: YAY!!!!!!

You do good at preaching the word of Gackt! [/B][/QUOTE]

HEY! I thought I was the only one with the cookies! :D
lol

well back to the topic..actually...The Divine Conedy: Inferno By Dante states that some parts of Hell IS COLD! :D So you might end up liking there music. lol

BUt then again..I'm the kind of person that loves all types of music. :) :D

[COLOR=red]If someone pointed a gun to my head, and [b]forced[/b] me to choose between the two......N*Suck is waay better. I'm sorry....but, the Backstreet Boys should be called the 'Backstreet [i]Men[/i]'....they're [b]all[/b] over the hill and heading down fast...:laugh: However, in all honesty.....I truely hate both bands with a passion...:o

PS: There should be a 'Neither' choice in your poll....LOL[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]If someone pointed a gun to my head, and [b]forced[/b] me to choose between the two......N*Suck is waay better. I'm sorry....but, the Backstreet Boys should be called the 'Backstreet [i]Men[/i]'....they're [b]all[/b] over the hill and heading down fast...:laugh: However, in all honesty.....I truely hate both bands with a passion...:o

PS: There should be a 'Neither' choice in your poll....LOL[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm with her i hate both and they all need to get a life. I would personally never want to torture my ears by listening to their awful music. I am sorry if i am offending people by saying this but I hate both of the bands and would never listen to them.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

HEY! I thought I was the only one with the cookies! :D
lol

well back to the topic..actually...The Divine Conedy: Inferno By Dante states that some parts of Hell IS COLD! :D So you might end up liking there music. lol
[/B][/QUOTE]

I give cookies too!

And yes, me thinks hell is a frozen waste land, like stated in Dante's Inferno :) OMG! Antarctica must be hell! heh heh....

[B]

I give cookies too!

And yes, me thinks hell is a frozen waste land, like stated in Dante's Inferno :) OMG! Antarctica must be hell! heh heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

IT IS! :D

hey I think you need some kind of licence<--sp? from me to give cookies! :D

I have nothing against people who hate BSB or boybands in general, everyone has there tastes. :D Though I have to admit..i start cracking up on the ANTI websites about those groups...dang there funny! :D

and DK yes it's cold...read the Inferno by Dante! :D it's supposed to be the worst punishment!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Yeah, you better not...

/me holds Justin Timberlake plushie [/B][/QUOTE]
..... 0.o' they actually have those???.....
....:) ....:angel: ....:blush:....:D ....:laugh::laugh::laugh:
reminds me of an old Donny Osmond Barbie doll my mom has
except I don't think he was ever made into a....:blush: .....plushy:laugh::laugh:
hooooooo, ok, I think I'm calm now