OtakuBoards

Piercings, indeed yes.

Phantom

I am a metalhead and hopefully not the onlyone here but if I am you can all gawk at me like those evil christian people were last week :)

I guess i'll make a lil list of stuff that anyone else can do if they are into lotsa bodymod stuff...

[b]Goal List[/b]
Labret
Right staggered lip ring
another eyebrow bar
industrials
eventualy snugs to match
tongue bar
...maybe more if i can think of something.

--------

[b]Favorite seeing in a girl[/b]
matching nipple bars! AHHH
Belly!! AHHHHH
LAbret AHHHH!!!!
Eyebrows AHHH!!! lol
and industrials that arent straight, but curved an mucked around in the middle!

thats all..

please share your .... thoughts negative or possitive! :)

I'm into metal as well. However, I'm not big on the piercings. I just have both ears pierced twice--four holes total.

I wanted my tongue pierced, but the whole possibility of having my face paralyzed kinda turned me off... :p

However, I have no problem with piercings. 'Cept for torture purposes...

I'll stop now.

:-D I agree. There is also a chance that you will wake up tommorow with your entire body paralyzed! :) I sugest if you ever want to get your tongue done, find a GOOD piercer you can trust. Also visit [url]http://www.body-piercing.com.au[/url] and check out the piercing guide. :) Lotsa info on that site :)

I used to want to get my bellybutton pierced, but I decided not to, after hearing a lot of freakish horror stories. Heh. All my friends (all 7 of them) now have their ears pierced, and now I'm the only one without it done. I'm allowed to, but I don't really feel like it...I don't think I'd look good with earrings. *is sad* I'll probably run off and get it done eventually though. We'll see. :)

My cousin got her belly button pierced once. It didn't work out. When I was little I got my ears pierced when I was little. the Gun thing got stuck in my ear so I'm not big on piercings. Most of my family members that got them said it didn't work out.

I am too much of a wuss to get my ear pierced. But I'm a guy, and don't want one anyway.

Nothing disgusts me more than tongue, nipple or other types of rings...

Bellybutton is OK, and so are noses. Ears are fine, eyebrows.. passable. Anyway other than that though disgusts me. It just turns my stomach.

Yeah, I used to be into piercings when I was about 16. (I am 18 now) I had my tounge, eyebrow, lip, nose, and ears pierced at one time or another. Some I took out because I thought they looked stupid others got infected, so I removed those. The last one I had was my tounge, and it used to slam against my teeth so much, that I had to take it out. I think you should really think before you get one, depending on where you get it, if it gets infected, you could get scars. ^^

[FONT=arial]personally, I'm pretty satisfied with just the one piercing in each of my ears. I'm not sure if I'd want to get anything else pierced, lol. as for other people, I think that on the right person, most any piercing (face-wise) would look good, as long as the items being shoved through said person's face wasn't obnoxiously large. but no more than a couple of things at a time; too much at once is a bit offsetting. everything in moderation. ;) [/FONT]

[color=blue][size=1]I only have one peircing in each ear at the moment, i'd like to have two or perhaps my cartilage peirced, but only by people that I really know and trust...I was thinking about getting my belly button peirced a while ago, and I think I may still do it, but I'm not that sure anymore. They look really good if done well, but i'm still not so sure. A lot of metal actually disgusts me. If somebody has them like, on their eyebrows + tounge + 7 on each ear + cheek or something weird like that...yeah, i'm grossed out. But a little bit is ok. But weird ones like the peircings that go through the middle of your ear?? ::shudder:: ...the guy that peirced my ears had that. I didn't really want to look at it.

If somebody has just an eyebrow peircing, ::shrug:: that's cool. Tounge peircings aren't that flattering to me because of their speech impediment and their swollen tounge. Eh, that's just how I see it. [/color][/size]

[color=002E55]Ultimately I'd love to get my labret and/or tongue pierced, but my parents, immediate family and a large majority of my friends would kill me. I had my ear pierced by a friend when I was much younger (big, [i]huge[/i] mistake), and my aunty wasn't best pleased by it... so I'll avoid them for a few years. Eheh. ^_^;[/color]

Ill only go as far as getting my ear pierced. Ive have like an independent type symbol as the earing itself. As for all the other piercings i think its a waste of time. Probably the worst of all is my friend got his you know what pierced and now i think everyone in my formal HS who is a guy is doing it now. Why....i just dont know but there's no way in hell i would do it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantom [/i]
[B]yea the cartlidge (sorry spelling) is more painful and yes there is a crunch :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=violet]Most definately on both accounts. It hurt more than my tattoo and sounded like semi-soggy corn flakes-I can't wait to do it again!:wigout:

I've also had my eyebrow done, that didn't hurt too badly, but it swelled up and turned lovely colors. Also you have to keep it clean with anti-bacterial soap and you can't really sleep on that side of your head for about 2 weeks. Oh, and you have to take it out for sports and food service jobs. But the same is true for any peircing but your ears and tongue in that respect.

I have three other holes in my ears, but the third one on my right ear closed up again.

Three of my friends and my husband have tongue rings. They pull your tongue out, clamp it down and stick a needle thru it. After that you can't really eat for a while. It's also not recomended to rinse it out too much because it won't heal as fast as it should. Oh and your tongue does swell and make you talk funny.

Naval rings are cute, but they get infected real easy, even if you clean them out as directed they can still get really nasty, so I don't advise getting one of those unless you're willing to have it done over and over.

Nipple rings hurt like hell-or so I've been told. My husband said that was the most painful piercing he'd ever had done. He said it hurt even more than the tattoo on his shoulderblade. My friend Barb said the same thing, so unless you like pain, I'd stay away from those.

My friend Tommee has his ariolla (that's the chin right?) done. It looks pretty cool, but he has to take it out for work. NO clue if it hurt or not.

I want to get a Marylin MOnroe-that's a piercing by your upper lip, but I've been also deciding against it since I think it would look kinda goofy in the long run. I did date a guy who had one tho.

And I know nobody's said anything about body mods yet, but those are just nasty. Who'd want to pierce their back in the first friggin' place? Ew!:drunk:

Well, there's my dollar's worth, Stick with tattoos![/color]