OtakuBoards

Who thinks Broli could have....

~Mystical Pan~

depends, if he had still been alive after buu saga, then no, before buu saga, yes, he would have whooped son gokou's butt good, but then again, he whoops everyone's butt in movie 8, and movie 10 too, until he gets triple (or was it double?) kamehameha'd into the sun....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]just to ask....why only [i]before[/i] the buu saga? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royal blue] Well first of all I must agree with everyone in the matter that Broli would have beaten Goku before the Buu Saga. But during and afterwards I dont think Broli would have had a chance...# 1 The training at the Grand Kia made Goku much stronger. #2 if he would have been tranformed with Vegeta also that would have made them much more powerful than Broli....
Hopefully I'm right in this matter...more exp'd DBZ watchers...Correct me if needed![/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen] You may think I am, but I'm no:angel: [/COLOR]

[b]Maybe...uh,..*thinks up a stupid excuse*
After the Buu saga, he'd probly be stronger,...like uh,..SSJ2! Yeah!
Then, maybe he'd be a bigger challenge? I mean (I know jack-crap) if he's SSJ3 strength, like Safer said, then SSJ2 speed, Plus the extra strength'd make him even more harder, right?[/b]

I am always wrong... x.x;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I have a question. Why is brolli so good, i mean he is a USSJ, and that means he should be slow. but when he is not powered up, he is not that big as when he goes USSJ. is it because he is legendary, because for a USSJ, he is pretty fast. [/B][/QUOTE]

his power equals to that of ssj3, he doesn't need speed when the fighters can't even make a scratch on him from his strength....

Brolly is one of my favs. but I think that when goku powers up he could beat even brolly. I have a video of brolly kicking vegeta's as*. And from one punch he makes vegeta unturn from ssj. And one question to you Sephiroth. Are you female or male. Because the picture you have is Tifa ( Femlae ) and your name is Sephiroth (MALE). So Dont answer to my question if you dont feel like you should. I was just curious. In the area where I live there are not many girls that like DBZ. Infact almost none. They are like RARE.