Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
depends, if he had still been alive after buu saga, then no, before buu saga, yes, he would have whooped son gokou's butt good, but then again, he whoops everyone's butt in movie 8, and movie 10 too, until he gets triple (or was it double?) kamehameha'd into the sun....
Posted
It was Triple Kamehameha....Gohan started it then Goten helped and Goku came back and then they send him flying...
Posted
Brolli could of beaten them if It was before the Buu Saga like Safer said...
Posted
Oh ok....Ill edit my post so no one sees how stupid i am...LOL
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]just to ask....why only [i]before[/i] the buu saga? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royal blue] Well first of all I must agree with everyone in the matter that Broli would have beaten Goku before the Buu Saga. But during and afterwards I dont think Broli would have had a chance...# 1 The training at the Grand Kia made Goku much stronger. #2 if he would have been tranformed with Vegeta also that would have made them much more powerful than Broli....
Hopefully I'm right in this matter...more exp'd DBZ watchers...Correct me if needed![/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen] You may think I am, but I'm no:angel: [/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]No offence to people who like brolli, but compared to how strong everyone is after the Buu saga... Brolly pretty much sucks.......[/SIZE]
Posted
brolli's power is equal to that of ssj3, BUT, his speed is very low, so ssj3 son gokou would be able to defeat him, and maybe ssj2 vegita, mystic gohan would be an ok challenge, vegito would whoop brolli's butt....
Posted
[SIZE=1]Brolly's just.... Just..... Too muscley. And way too big, but he is the first USSJ... So he had to have. He can hold Goku's head in one hand... So? He still sucks big...:p[/SIZE]
Posted
I have a question. Why is brolli so good, i mean he is a USSJ, and that means he should be slow. but when he is not powered up, he is not that big as when he goes USSJ. is it because he is legendary, because for a USSJ, he is pretty fast.
Posted
[b]Maybe...uh,..*thinks up a stupid excuse*
After the Buu saga, he'd probly be stronger,...like uh,..SSJ2! Yeah!
Then, maybe he'd be a bigger challenge? I mean (I know jack-crap) if he's SSJ3 strength, like Safer said, then SSJ2 speed, Plus the extra strength'd make him even more harder, right?[/b]

I am always wrong... x.x;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I have a question. Why is brolli so good, i mean he is a USSJ, and that means he should be slow. but when he is not powered up, he is not that big as when he goes USSJ. is it because he is legendary, because for a USSJ, he is pretty fast. [/B][/QUOTE]

his power equals to that of ssj3, he doesn't need speed when the fighters can't even make a scratch on him from his strength....
Posted
in my opinion brolli rules if brolli WAS a z-fighter and he could have trained like goku and vegeta-sama he would be so powerful , 2 bad he was annoyed by goku while they were babies. though that wouldn't have made a difference o well :p
Posted
Brolly is one of my favs. but I think that when goku powers up he could beat even brolly. I have a video of brolly kicking vegeta's as*. And from one punch he makes vegeta unturn from ssj. And one question to you Sephiroth. Are you female or male. Because the picture you have is Tifa ( Femlae ) and your name is Sephiroth (MALE). So Dont answer to my question if you dont feel like you should. I was just curious. In the area where I live there are not many girls that like DBZ. Infact almost none. They are like RARE.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...