Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Hey Craig...did you read the begining? And the signup rules? Cause our power levels are restricted and ki blasts are non existant. Or did you already know that?[/COLOR]
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[I]Master huru and Gobei walk up to the machine next[/I]

Monk: Young man you first

[I]Gobei walks up to the machine and pokes it with his finger[/I]

Monk: 515 vey impressive young man next

[I]Master Huru walks up and punches the machine lightly[/I]

Monk: 625 my my thee most powerful fighter left

[I] the two walk back to the crowd and sit down [/I]
Posted
once in siren sneaks off towards the place where they sell food

mk: *grabbs the back of siren's shirt* and where are you going?

siren: suger?

mk: we really don't need a suger high contestent..

siren: please????

mk: nope...

siren: pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease??????

mk: *cuffs her* no... meditate

siren: party pooper
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Leigh: Master....when will this competition start?

Goin: Soon. Have a little patience.

Leigh: *sigh* Of course.

[i]The last few would be competitors registers sighned up for the tournament and then the announcer's voice blared over the loudspeakers again.[/i]

Announcer: Will the following people please proceed to the Drawing room....

Goin,
Leigh Skyfury,
Siren,
mk [what's his real name anyways?]
Craig,
Gobie,
Huru, and
Tekka.
Please proceed to the Drawing room as soon as possible,
Thank you.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]errm... master kajun... sounds like a good food... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, okay Siren.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Master Goin: Come Valeigh.

Leigh: Yes Master.

[i]The two stand up and walk towards the Drawing room. Leigh looks behind her, and a strange young man is watching her intently. She tries to probe his mind, but finds it closed.[/i]

Leigh: Master.......there is a man behind me.......do you know him?

Goin: ......*looks over his shoulder* No. But he is following us.[/COLOR]
Posted
siren starts rumageing in her pockets desprately

siren: where... where

mk: *clears throat* looking for this?

he holds up a suger packet and siren makes a dive for it

siren: hey!
Posted
Raiha, I've been in this since the beginning, read the first 2 pages.
------------------------------------------------------
Craig walks into the drawing room, and goes into a corner, where he looks on at the others.
Posted
[I]Gobei looks around the room fidgeting impatiently[/I]

Gobei: master when is the tournement going to start ????

[I] Huru looks slightly imbarressed by his students behavior and quickly tells him the competition will start soon[/I]

Monk1: the competition will begin in two hours please feel free to use our training facilities to improve your skills, spar and maybe test new fighting techniques

[I] gobei looks around and see everone will almost certainly use the training facilities and that he will prove once and for all he is the most powerful saiya-jin of the all[/I]
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Leigh: Who is he?

Master: Ask him.

[i]Turing around, Valeigh looks, but he's disapeared. The two walk into the drawing room and sit down together. Leigh looks behind her shoulder, and there he is again![/i]

Leigh: He's here......he must be one of the 8 competitors.

Goin: Ask his name.

[i]Valeigh boldly walks up to the man and puts her hands on her hips.[/i]

Leigh: Is there something about my a** that you don't like?

Craig: :o No.

Leigh: Then why are you staring at me?

Craig: ......um....

Leigh: And who are you? :demon: Tell me.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=blue] [I]Gobei watches Leigh and Craig in the room and suddenly his eyes go completly white and his hair begins to stand up and turn gold[/I]

Gobei: Never before have i felt such power

[I] Gobei walks over to where Craig is and asks Leigh if she wouldn't mind to leave for a few moment[/I]

Gobei: Craig I know you are of saiya-jin heritage all saiya-jin know one another when they shall face each other in combat. remember that Vegeta and Son Goku fought when they first met that is because when two saiyajin meet for the first time they must face each other to see who's blood is better

[I]Gobei becons Craig to enter the training room and face him in combat while this is going on master huru speaks with craigs master to let them fight but that they not kill each other[/I]

Monk: due to an unexpected event we must speed up the tournaments time and will all fighters please make their way to the ring now

[I] The anger fades from gobei's face and he ends the transformation and begins to walk out to the ring[/I]

Craig: this just got a whole lot more interesting[/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen i'll now announce to pairs of fighters they are:

Master Goin vs Master Huru
Craig vs Gobei
Raiha vs Valeigh
Master Kajun vs Tekka ?????? (who's he/she)

The Tournament will begin in 20 minutes

[I]Gobei walks back to master huru smiling that he has a worthy opponent to fight a saiya-jin bloodbath he mumbles to himself[/I]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...