Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Kaisuke or Kinetic  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. Kaisuke or Kinetic

    • Kaisuke
      9
    • Kinetic
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
So it's 7 votes? That's fine by me. I'm sure I'm about to be raped though, as I'm facing the mighty Kaisuke :p After you most likely kill me (and I'm not just doing the "i R t3h UGLEH!!!!!!1111one" thing, it's a fact, because I've seen his work), you should face Hittokiri Zero, as he is a much better artist than I.

A little info about my piece: I made it in half an hour. I'm not going to say that I rushed it and now it sucks because that's not true. All my pieces take this long because I don't put forth extra effort, which I honestly should. However, this is what I made and I'm happy with it. I didn't add the bevel/emboss until the end because

1) I haven't used it in ages
2) I thought it would make the text a little more interesting.

The texture I could [i]seriously[/i] do without, but I closed photoshop and don't feel like opening it again. This is my first attempt at brushing the trendey tentacle-thingies coming out of a blast of light (I think), but I'm pretty sure I put a unique variation on it :p

[url]http://chriscole.250free.com/turbid.png[/url]

I'm ready when you are!
[/color][/size]
Posted
Well heres my entry, im not happy with the text at all but im pretty happy with it over all.

So here it is:

[b]Portrait of Souls[/b]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17409[/img]
Posted
[color=gray]9-4... Well I guesse we have a winner ^_~

"With a score of 69.23% of the votes, I now prenounce Kaisuke as the winner! Too bad Electricity made by movement!"[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...