Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm curious as to who and how many people you guys play YUgioh cards with.

Do you play with friends only or with strangers, in comic stores, in tournaments?

Also do you play the GB Advance game with people too?

I have only ever played with my girlfriend, and by myself on the first YUGIOH GBA game. I kinda wish I had more people to play with, but I feel old and too embarrassed to play with a 12 yr old at Toys R US or something like that. I still have a lot of fun though.

Has anyone ever played in the Konami tournaments for the card game ir the video games?
Posted
[color=darkblue]I usually only play with friends at their houses. The only problem with that is that we've all become so used to each others decks that we do less playing and more deck countering.[/color] [color=firebrick]My friends and I used to play in school with people that we didn't really know, but there were too many instances of card theft.[/color]
[color=darkblue]I usually only play the games to get in some practice.[/color]
Posted
I used to play with a female friend of mine a lot, but she almost stopped now. I play with many duelists in a store tournament in my town, some of them I think I can't consider friends, or at least "fellow" duelists :D
Posted
Both of my brothers play, and a fair amount of my friends as well.

I've been to a number of unofficial tournaments run by Cardshows, and duelled a variety of people, ranging from a middle-aged man (who never showed up again after facing my old Clown Control) and a 7 year old who managed to whip my friend a number of times (who I only just beat- this kid was scary).
Posted
[size=1]When I first bought my Yugi Starter Deck I played against my younger brother who'd bought the Kaiba Starter Deck, it was a simple case of who got their most powerful monster out first and would then really role on from there. After a while though my brother lost interest.

Lately though I've been duelling in a movie memorabillia store in Limerick City which is a bit of a drive away but the closest place there are duels on. I've got the reputation of over using Spellcaster Decks but that really is just sore losers talking since I like dueling with the guys who are there most of the time and we have some good matches.

I bought WWE for the GBA and I thought it was good although I didn't duel anyone and had it beaten quite qucikly with my Deck. I thought the most difficult duelest was Odion because of his damn Jinzo but that was only in cases where he actually got it onto the field.[/size]
Posted
geez... i dont know any female duelists. it would be kink of cool to face a girl. i face people at my school. theres a wide enough variety of people where you have to make an all around strong deck, not just a counter deck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...