Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]You know Syk said the same thing over AIM, its a group of like Mech-Soldiers from the game. Its a war game so, I could understand if you hadnt played it or havent seen the picture if you dont know what it is. But yeah, its of soldiers.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Heh, I wondered what that machine thing was. I thought of Final Fantasy X2 while looking at it.

It is a great banner, really that's all I can say. The font and border looks great too, good work. [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="#004a6f"]I like it alot. Your choice of font is good (what font is it by the way?), and the background picture looks cool, though I can't tell what it is either. It doesn't look like soldiers....[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...