OtakuBoards

Ruroni Kenshin: Siblings Reunited (LOTS AND LOTS OF SPOILERS!!!!!!

Che

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][I]Hitokiri Battousai, or now known as Kenshin Himura, was the greatest manslyer in the revolution. He now turns to wandering and has made many friends because of it. There is Kaoru, Yahiko, Sanosuke, and Megumi. But what happened in his childhood?

Back then, he was known as Shinta and his village suffered from an outbreak of Cholera. His parents and most of his fellow villagers died from it and he was taken in by three slave women. Everyone knows about that, but what some people (including Kenshin's loved ones and possibly even Kenshin) don't know is that his siblings survived the outbreak.

Now they seek him, but are unawarely followed by a great enemy. He is one of Kenshin's defeated opponents of the Revolution, seeking revenge. He soon finds out the three who are Kenshin's siblings and try to attack them, hoping to hurt the Battousai's heart to have a battle as if it were still the Revolution. How will Kenshin and the other's survive this new threat?[/I][/center]

Here's what I need:

Name:
Description: (what your character looks like)
Bio: (I don't need to know every aspect, but it needs to be detailed)
Weapon(s):
Good or Evil:

I NEED KENSHIN, HIS SIBLINGS, AND THE EVIL DUDE FOR SURE! I'M NOT GOING TO START UNTIL I HAVE AT LEAST FOUR CHARACTERS! (including myself)

here is mine:

Name: Satsuki Himura
Relationship to Kenshin: His little sister
Description: Long red hair, a nice light red kimono, and blue eyes. Her hair is usually braided...
Bio: After recovering from her parents' and villagers' deaths from a disease, she is forced to part with Kenshin/Shinta and her other siblings by reasons she never speaks of. She was able to find a place to live in Yokohama, but left soon after the revolution in search of her lost siblings. She doens't enjoy fighting but carries a Kodachi for protection, because of her knack of getting ambushed by bandits and others.
Weapon(s): a Kodachi and thats it.
Good or Evil: Good[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][color=silver][size=1][color=gray]Name: Katsuki Himura
Age: [font=Arial][size=1][color=teal]31[/color][/size][/font]
Relationship to Kenshin: Kenshin's big sister
Description: Shoulder-length reddish-purple hair back in a ponytail. Hazel colored eyes and a black kimono.
Bio: After the recovering from the horrible plague of Chlorea, Katsuki searched out for her lost siblings. She never settled anywhere long enough to call it a home. After the revolution, she searched even harder for her lost siblings. She is a very skilled sword fighter and can easily defend herself if she is in danger and wont hesitate to draw her sword.
Weapon(s): Just a normal Katana, she doesn't need much to be able to defend herself.
Good or Evil: Good[/color][/size]

[/color][font=Arial][size=1][color=teal]EDIT: There. Now she's older than Kenshin.[/color][/size][/font][/font]

[color=darkolivegreen][b][font=tahoma]OOC: I'm sorry if Kenshin now has too many sisters. I can edit if I need to.

Name: Arumi Himura
Relationship to Kenshin: Younger sister
Description: "Boy-cut" red-brown hair, amber eyes, brown yukata/hakama
Bio: After the cholera outbreak and after Kenshin/Shinta left, Arumi took no action to find her brother. She thought of him as betraying her by not looking for her. And so, she moved into the mountains. She lived there as a hermit of sorts and doesn't like to be disturbed. She trains for fighting a bit, but thinks it's not worth her time, she's more of a hunter than a warrior
Weapon(s): Dart gun (think bamboo shoot) with poison tipped darts.
Good or Evil: ...Good...We think...

OOC: For now, she seems not too concerned with finding Kenshin/Shinta/Oro-man/Whatever Else You Wanna Call Him, but I have plans. Mwahahaha.[/color][/b][/font]

[color=seagreen][size=1][font=comicsansms]Kenshin is originally 29 at the beggining of the series, and he doesn't have too many sisters. But now, there can be no more siblings. I still need kenshin, the Enemy, and some of Kenshin's buds (Sano, Kaoru, Yahiko)[/color][/font][/size]

Name: Nimimi(Ni-mimi) Hinko
Relationship to Kenshin: Kenshin's half-sister and oldest
Description: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17544&stc=1[/IMG]
Bio: She shares Kenshins mother but her father secks revenge on her mother for leaving him.Her father raised her in the art of the sword.Her father plans to kill Kenshin and the rest of his dead wives children all of them.Nimimi loved her father and vowed to never to leave his side.She trained hard to please him and takes the abuse he had gave her as a sign to work harder.One day though she worked herself to hard and passed out and feel ill.When her father found out he toke care of her to she became well again and soon found out that he had pushed her to far.He had pushed her to her limits.Nimimi did not blame him at all and still loved him.He is the only one that she trust and kills anyone you insults him.She is his most loyal and strongest follower.She fights with two swords at the same time.
Weapon(s): Throwing knives and stars and twin swords.
Good or Evil: Evil
OOC:My person is the daughter of the main evil dude just to let you know.

• 1 year later...
heres mine

Name: Sasuke Harasuki
Relationshhip to Kensin: Cousin/Rival
Description: has shoulder legnth green hair and wears black kimono with yinyang mark n back
Bio:Has never lived with Kenshin but meets him every now and then he was raised by bandits.After he killed the bandits out of rage he left and became a hitokiri this is were he found out he was Kenshin's cousin and they became rivals.Now he searches for Kenshin.
Weapon(s):a katana called Akurai
Good or Evil: depends on the mood