OtakuBoards

Elemental Control

Katana

Sakin settled easily in Kantrons arms. [i]this is so stupid being caried......but......Kantron is so....warm...[/i] Sakin closed her eyes and leaned her head on her carriers chest.

"Huh?" Kantron said as Sakin pulled closer to him. "You okay?"

"mm-hm...." Sakin said with her eyes still closed. "I'm just...cold....its nothing.." Sakin pulled away just a bit to prove she wasn't coming on to him [chehe] Sudenly Kayins eyes lit up.

"I've got something!!"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]3 Hours Are Up, Abunai Watches Through His Orb As His Warriors Make It Into Kaisui's Town Binging Terror And Destruction To Everyone[/I]

"All is well, My warriors are doing quite good. Hmm I guess my warriors killed all of the two elemental brats brothers."

[I]Abunai Thinks Too Himself For A Second[/I]

"Maybe I should plant the images of the two elemental brats brothers being slaughtered in there minds, giving me the time to make a phantom verion of my hide out, then no one can track me."

[I]Abunai Starts To Place The Images Of The Destruction Of There Town In Kaisui And Chi's Mind[/I]

Sry for shortness had bad night last night

[COLOR=Indigo]Fuji-Iro slits her eyes at Sakin. "Really?" she says, a grin on her face. ?Ok, so what did you sense??

?No!? Chi and Kaisui scream.

?What did you see??

?Our town? It?s getting destroyed? We have to go back!? Chi yells.

?No! We can?t we have to stop him, we can prevent more deaths! And we might find a way to revive those that have died.? Kantron yells back.

?To the east, please.? Kayin tells Fuji-Iro.

?I?m too tired! My powers aren?t limitless ya know! I can usually take this much, but I?m holding three people! I?m not used to doing that? In fact if I continue using my power up so fast I might drop them, through holes in the wind. It?s hard enough to carry two!? Fuji-Iro complains.

?Come on, let?s just do this. You can hold out for a little while. Right?? Chi asks, looking worried.

?Yeah, but only a little while.? Fuji-Iro mutters. ?It seems no one has noticed that the wind under their feet has become weaker??

They fly on the wind, Fuji-Iro?s power weakening? until it?s so weak she starts to bright it closer and closer to the ground, then 100 feet above ground she passes out, letting Chi, Kaisui, and Kayin drop with her. They float a little, the last bit of wind delaying part of the high drop.[/COLOR]

You weren't really carrying me, unless you were counting yourself.
"I'll take us back up! Let's go!" Kayin picks Fuji-iro up and summons more wind to lift his grounded allies back up. "I should have helped you carry them...Sorry...True that it may be possible to revive them, but would we really be able to stop their attack by defeating this guy? I'm heading back, so I'll either send you to the east on a wind current, or we figure something else out here. So are we heading back or what?"

"We're going back to the villiage!" Kaisui shouted.

"No we'd be better off defeating this guy and finding a way to revive the villiagers!" Kantron retorted.

"We should think of a way to do both without fail. It's possible but I don't really know how..." Kayin intervened.

Sakin spoke up. "We cant go back."

"What?" Chi asked.

"Our path is blocked. We'd get attacked.We must countinue." Sakin never looked up. She said all of it with a stale tone. Like she was only half awake.

Kantron shifted Sakins weight in his arms. "Are you alright?" He then muttered 'damn your heavy'

"I'm fine!" She said snaoing back to reality! "I'm fine! I'm awake!"

"Are you positive that we'd be atacked if we go back?" Kayin asked.

"Yes." She said. then her eyes got wide and she passed out. Kantron aslmost droped her.

"What the?" He asked as she fell limp in his arms.

[I]At This Time Abunai Has Made A Phantom Of His Hideout That Would Trick Someone If They Try To Sense The Real One. They Will Only Sense The Phantom Hideout[/I]

"With the phantom hide out there will be a copy of me with 1/4 of my power. This is perfect, I will obsorb all of there essences when the phantom me fights them. Then they will have to fight the real me at full power containing the ultimate element...[B]DARKNESS[/B]"

[I]Abunai Watches His Orb As The Elemental Brats Decide If They Should Go And Save The Village Or Go And Attack The Source[/I]

OOC: College tests making head hurt. Rational thought fading. Insanity welling up behind eyes. Mental stability shaky. Must talk like this. :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoichi's fall was cut short by a section of ground rising up to meet him fifty feet from the ground. Regardless of the shortened fall, it still hurt landing on solid ground. After blacking out for a second Hoichi stood up and wiped the dirt from his face. He looked around and noticed that the others were a short distance away. As he approached Hoichi could see that Sakin and Fuji-Iro were both unconscious, and the others appeared to be arguing about something.

"What is happening?" He asked, his voice level and emotionless.

"Our village is under attack," Kaisui shouted, "and they refuse to return and help."

"It is too dangerous," Kantron replied.

"What is our other option? Or, do we even have one?" Hoichi inquired.

Kayin offered his opinion to this one. "The only other one I see is killing the one that sent the attackers."

"Why not do both?" Hoichi asked. "I can return to the village to try and slow down the people attacking it. Earth elementals are better suited for defence anyway. I can buy some time for the rest of you."

"Are you sure you'll be alright alone? It's not completely fool-proof. We may need your help against the attackers' employer," Kayin explained to Hoichi.

"With the Earth elemental at hand I can easily stop their onslaught. Beside that, if this guy is hiring so many people he [I]may[/I] not be too hard to defeat." Hoichi replied.

"Don't underestimate this character. We don't know for sure as to exactly how powerful he or she is. Besides, I still don't see the point of you going alone. If you aren't within reach if we need your help, then what?" Kayin responded.

"Well, we'll just have to find out...I'm going to go help the villiage," Hoich stated as he began heading back.

"Since I can't change your mind I'll help you get there..." Kayin summoned a strong gust of wind to decrease the time of Hoichi's venture. [I]Hope he knows what he's doing.[/I]

Sakin woke up slightly. "Wha?" She said "did they.....go back?" She asked Fujo_Iro who was sitting beside her.

"Yes. I wish it could have been us...." Chi said, ignoring Fuujo_Iro who was about to answer.

"No." Sakin said looking at Chi.

"Whay so Sakin?" Chi asked.

"No....no reason...you.....you just can't go back..." Sakin said looking away and looking to change the subject. She looked over to kantron. "Your the only guy Kantron!!" She yelled.

"hm?" he said looking around. "I...I guess your right...." Kantron had a weird state of confusion showing on his face. The four girls gigled slightly.

OOC: Queen Asuka was supposed to be the other Earth elemental.
----------------------------------------------------------------

A small cloud of dust was the only sign of Hoichi's landing outside of the town. The small of fires and blood were the first to greet him as he ran. Those smells were followed by the sight of numerous people laying motionless along the road. What had been a busy line of vendor stands in the town square was nothing more then a pile of burning debris. The ground rumbled for a moment as Hoichi struggled to control the anger he felt over the devestation.

From a distant section of town a scream could be heard. Hoichi followed the scream back to its origin, a young woman being chased by three masked figures with swords. The young woman fell, and nearly became their next victim, until a cage of metal sprang up around each of them. The woman trembled in fear and shock over everything that had happened. Hoichi approached the three "rats" that he had managed to cage, a fire of hatred burned in his eyes.

"I hate cowards that gang up on innocent people. Especially ones that kill women and children." Hoichi reached into the nearest cage and grabbed the firure inside. He pulled the mand right up to the sharp, almost sword-like bars of the cage. "How many of you are there? And who sent you to slaughter this town?" The man remained silent. "Answer me, or I will show you what it is like to be on the recieving end of a blade through the heart." To reinforce his point Hoichi removed his dagger from the sheath hidden in his jacket and held it up for the man to see.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! My character is pissed off. Wonder what he'll do next. *Evil grin*

*watches Mt. Everest turn into dust* Ah...not my fault...*points to Hoichi* -.-
------------------------------
Kaisui sighed. "Alright, let him take care of the village. We have to go."
"But where?" Sakin asked. "It's not like we have any specific place to go."
Kaisui looked down. She could feel the wind current weakening, filled with pain as it struggled to uphold Kaisui and Chi.
"Sis..." Chi said, poking her younger sibling.
"Yeah?"
"Look." Chi pointed down, beneath the wind current, indicating a small lake. "Maybe we could lend a helping hand."
Kaisui nodded, then turned around to everyone else. "ALRIGHT! LISTEIN UP! Me and Chi - hey that rhymes! - are going to use the water below to carry us for a while! I hope you all brought a change of pants!"
Chi punched Kaisui's shoulder. "Shut up!"
"Well, it's true!" Kaisui hissed back.
The two concentrated on the water below. Suddenly, a large wave appeared in the sky and flowed underneath the wind. Fuji-Iro released her control and fell down onto the water, half expecting to fall through and drop seventy feet to the ground. Kayin, Sakin, and Kantron all followed suit, landing on the water blanket.
Chi and Kaisui were floating in the sky, their hands glowing various shades of blue, maintaining control of the water.
"Never riden on water before," Sakin said to Kantron. "Really weird."
Kantron rolled his eyes. "No way."

The man only grinned. and the next thiung hoichi knew, fire had arisen from the ground burning the three men inside f the cage to death. Hoichi turned around to find Sakin standing there with her palm still facing the now empty cage, exept for ashes being blown away by the wind. Fire still fell from her hand then onto the ground as she shook her head.

"Hoichi." She said closing her palm and bringing her arm back to her side. "Hoichi you'll never learn anything will you? You would have never had gotten any information that way."

"How are you so damn sure of that?" Hoichi said, still trying to calm down.

Sakin walked over to hm. "Does the sight of this blood offend you? Do you get angry when you see all this death?" She asked him calmly.

"What are you driving at?" Hoichi said, still uneased. "What is your point?"

Sakin smiled and turned around only to have a blade driven through her stomach by another hooded figure. She looked up at him. She shakiliy held her palm to his chest and allowed fire to emitt into his body. The man soon was a pile of ashes on the ground but Sakin still had the sword through her. Hoichi ran over to her.

"Sakin!" he said bending down. "Sakin! Holly *****!" Hoichi closed his eyes for a moment and pulled out the sword that was impaled into Sakin. blood rushed onto the ground and Sakin fell to the ground, lying in her blood.

"HUH?! Sakin! We do have to go back! Something's happened to Sakin!" Kayin exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?!" Kantron yelled.

"I can sense her blood in the wind. I'm going back!" Kayin said as he summoned the wings upon his back again.

"Wait!" Fuji-iro shouted and threw a scroll to Kayin. "Take this with you. It's a healing scroll."

"Thanks I'm gonna need it," Kayin said as he took off.

Kantron flew off towards Kayin intended to follow him to Sakin.
"I'm am gonna kill whoever did that to her!" He yelled.
Kayin looked behind him to see Kantron approaching him at a very fast speed. As Kantron past, Kayin lost balanced but managed to stay airborn. 'How in the heck is he that fast?!' He thought.

Kantron thrust himself forward, his draconic wings pulsing with energy for flying. He held in his hand Sakins bracelet that she dropped back at the knights house.
"Don't worry Sakin. Someone will save you!"

[I]In Abunai's Hideout Abunai Feels A Surge Of Energy Run Thruogh His Body[/I]

"Finally the first of the essence is mine and that essence is [COLOR=Red]FIRE[/COLOR], My warriors must be doing very well."

[I]Abunai Decides To Test His New Elemental Power Out[/I]

"Im going to test this power on my remaining bandits."

[I]Abunai Walks Over To The Bandits Barracks And Lets Out A Mild Blast Of Fire Upon The Sleeping Bandits[/I]

"Not bad, All of them dead in one quick blast of Fire."

[I]Abunai Waits For The Next Essence To Reach Him[/I]

Sry for shortness i been sick

well...I guess I'm dead ....xp
Kantron landed beside Sakin. He took her in his arms away from Hoichi. "Listen." He said to her. not sure if she could hear. He took out the bracelet. "What is this? Is there some imprtance in this?" Sakins eyes stayed closed. "What is this for?" again, Sakin stayed unconsious. Kantron heard these words, as if being telapathicly transmitted to him, [i]Kantron, keep it. Its yours.[/i] Kantron looked daown at Sakin. She was still unconsious. He wasn't sure if she was gone or what. He pulled out the healing scroll. [i]I hope this works[/i], he though.
_________
you can't blame me...I dont want to play up your charecters and mine is dead XP........lol

"If the healing scroll doesn't work...I'll give her my life energy. If it comes down to that..." Kayin said looking away.

"I don't think it's necessary. I feel a strengthening pulse. It's working!" Kantron exclaimed.

"Yes. I can hear it faintly beating now. I should have protected her..." Hoichi said with the pain of guilt expressed on his face.

"We can't worry about that now! We must rid the villiage of these attackers and catch up with the others! Agreed?" Kayin exclaimed.

"Agreed!" Hoichi and Kantron simultaneously replied.