OtakuBoards

Elemental Control

Katana

What I wonder is why everyone came to my house...o_O (^^; )
------------------
Kaisui stared up as the ceiling. In the corner of her room was the swords she had used, from the five inch dagger to the four foot sword, to the six foot blade that awaited use. Kaisui sighed. Even at the age of 15 she was short, 5'5'', which was pretty small seeing as how tallness ran in the entire family.
She bolted up. "What am I doing here? I should go out and have some fun! It's midnight and nobody's home yet! ...Why isn't mom or dad home yet?"
A cold chilll shot through her head. For a split moment, Kaisui could here her parents screaming in agony.
"MOM! DAD!" she yelled loudly, jumping out of bed. She walked over to the sword collection and examined them quickly.

Kaisui ran out the door, three swords attached to her body. The dagger, in a chest pocket, a two foot katana dangling from her hip, and the four foot sword stapped twice to her back. Over them all was the heavy woolen dress-robe-like thing, making the girl sweat.
"No. Brother," Kaisui heard a voice say. She stopped in her tracks.
Another figure came into view. Kaisui breathed quietly as more sweat trickled down her face. Faced with three people, strong knights, the girl formed a small cerulean sphere in her hand. She waited, seeing if someone would give her some useful information.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoichi backed off and held his hands up next to his torso to show he was unarmed, save for the daikyu over his shoulder, as Sakin and Kantron drew their swords. "Why are you sneaking around out here? What do you want?" Sakin spoke in harsh tones. With her holding a sword to his face, Hoichi had little choice but to answer her. Of course, he could just use his powers, but then he would lose his chance to speak with the knight.

"I was not sneaking around," Hoichi stated. "I was looking for someone and happened to stumble upon the two of you."

"Why would you be looking in this area anyway. The only ones around here are knights." Sakin said, her face locked in an emotionless mask.

"That is the exact reason wny I am here. I figured that a knight would have the best chance of knowing---" Hoichi was cut off by the sudden appearance of Kaisui. Her appearance did not surprise him nearly as much as the orb in her hands, however. [i]Another...with powers? I thought I was the only one. Could that mean...[/i] Hoichi looked back over at Sakin and Kantron.

[I]I sense active elements now. Hm?! Another with Water/Ice?! Better check this out.[/I] "Thank you for your time, Miss. I shall take my leave now," he told the girl and headed toward the direction in which he sensed the active element.

[I]I grow closer to the aura of magic now. Where is it though? Maybe if I use my magic it'll show me where the other is.[/I] Kayin gathered wind into his left hand and looked through the sphere of wind to locate the other magic user. It had shown a bright blue light within it indicating the active element. "There!"

Kayin placed his hand on the ground and with the wind he gathered, pushed off, receiving a burst of speed. He had finally seen who the user was, and the three knights in front of her. "What's going on here?" Upon hearing an unknown voice the girl retaliated by releasing the cerulean sphere at Kayin. Once it had reached him he felt his whole arm freeze. [I]She's powerful for one so young...[/I]

Kantron put his sword to his side, not putting it away, just letting it fall to his side when he saw Kaisui.

"Kaisui! What are you doing here?!"

Kantron then knoticed that another person behind Kaisui. His forzen arm glistened in the moonlight.

"Okay, and who in the blue hell are you?!" Kantron said, angered.
"My name is Kayin. I have no reason to hurt you, unless you hurt me. But, who are you?"
"My name is Kantron. This person beside me is Sakin, and the girl who froze your arm is Kaisui. But this guy in front of us is really starting to tick me off! Who are you anyway?"
"Don't interupt me, and I'll tell you. My name is Hoichi."
"Hoichi...." Kantron whispered. "Where have I heard that name before?"

"I see..." Kayin looked upon his frozen arm. 'A little too cold for me.' Kayin musters up a small cyclone around his arm, pulling the ice off with its force. "Well, Hoichi, was it, what business do you have with these people?" [I]Even though I have no room to talk.[/I]

"Why does it matter to you? You don't even know these people!"

"That is no matter to me now. I need to talk to the girl who froze my arm, and if you wish harm upon her or her friends, I won't let that happen. If not then settle your business here." Kayin looked over to the girl who was looking at him in an angry confusion. "I am aware that you don't know me, but I, too, possess control over elements, as you've seen."

"Yeah, I've noticed, but I can very well fend for myself, thanks." She responded glaring at him.

"I apologize for my miswording and underestimation of your abilities. Do forgive me..." He stopped what he was saying upon sensing that the two he introduced himself to both controlled Fire and Hoichi, Earth. [I]So many here in this villiage....How could this be?![/I]

Sakin looked back over at Hoichi. "You had said something. you were cut off by Kaisui. What were you saying?" She said as she held her sword in a menicing position.

Hoichi stood quiet for a moment. "No. I on't think you would know. Sory for--" He was cut off by Sakin droping her sword and grabing him by his shrit and pulling him towrds her.

"Listen to me you little......I asked you a question. Now you will answer a knight or you will die." The fist she had been clutching his shirt with lit up into a ball off fire. "Now. What were you going to say?"

Hoichi raised an eyebrow. "Okay okay! Put me down at least." He ckoked out. Skin let go of his shirt and his feet met the ground again. "Thank you.....so rough these knights."

YESSS! I froze an arm! ^^
-----------------------------------
Kaisui stood there as the knight began to bicker with Hoichi (hope I got that right). She found it amusing yet stupid, as they were wasting their time on petty squable.
"I suppose none of you can help me," Kaisui said with a sigh. She turned around and felt the weight of her back sword shift, the leather sheeth cutting into her back. Kaisui bit her tongue, trying to hide the pain. She wasn't going to embarass herself in front of knights.
"What are you talking about?" Sakin asked, ignoring the two boys arguing.
"I'm going to find information! Seeing as how you guys provided me with none, I'm going to figure out why I had that vision of my parents being killed-" Kaisui cut herself off. Tears welled into her eyes as she began to run away. The image and noise of her parents being slaughtered brought pain to the girl as shhe ran wildly, looking for Chi. She could hear Sakin behind her, running fast to catch up.
"Kaisui! What is it?"
"Go away!" Kaisui shot another sphere of cerulean at the knight, hitting her in the shoulder.
[i]They just wouldn't understand...[/i]

Chi had seen the man at the door. Just when she had gotten to sleep. Chi sighed heavily and fell back onto her bed. She was about to fall asleep again but then something flashed through her. The spark of power in her sphere turned into a royal blue. Chi looked at it and jumped out of bed. She grabbed her Long Sword and strapped it to her back. She grabbed her dragon dagger from it's hiding place and attached it and it's sheath to her belt.

Chi jumped out of the window and landed on her feet. She looked around and ran off. The royal blue spark meant there was something wrong with Kaisui. Seeing the spark have a bit of darker blue mixed in with it meant she was upset about something. They both had a very strong connection to each other. Chi saw a figure running her way and she noticed her spark grew brighter. It was Kaisui, it had to be. Chi ran to her and hugged her. Kaisui had tears welled up in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Chi asked.

Kaisui explained her vision about their parents and Chi hardened.

"We gotta get back to the house." Chi said.

Chi then grasped her sister's hand and ran for their home. If the vision was real, they were in big trouble.

Chi and Kaisui set their training into work and jumped onto the top of the verandah thing and then jumped into Chi's room. They let go of each other and started to set up the things they would need. Chi ran to their parents' room and grabbed a possession of each of theirs. She took her mother's silver drop pendant and her father's shaving blade.

Chi went back to the room to see Kaisui with the herbs, maps, powders, crystals and other items they would need and she was setting down a medium sized black cauldron.

Chi grabbed 5 of the white candles that Kaisui had brought up and set them in a circle around them with the cauldron and the items and Kaisui in the middle. Chi entered the circle and grabbed matches. She lit each of the candles in a special order. lighting them in a star shape. Always staying inside the circle. Then Chi muttered some words and there was a star shape on the floor and then it disappeared. Chi nodded to Kaisui. She added some herbs and items until the cauldron started to let out mist. Finally they added the final items. Her parents' possessions and the scrying crystal. It let out a poof and Chi reached in for the crystal. The map was spread out on the floor and Chi started to twirl the crystal above the map. Finally it landed. They checked the point and got up. The cauldron had stopped smoking and only the possessions were left inside. Chi and Kaisui blew out the candles and ran for it. They jumped out of the window again and raced for the place where it had indicated.

Chi realised it would take too long to run there. Chi stopped and lifted her eyes to the heavens. Then she yelled loudly.

"DRAGOON!!" Chi yelled.

A portal opened in the sky and a large blue dragon appeared out of it. It roared before floating down and landing on the ground next to Chi.

"Come on Dragoon, we got business to do." Chi said petting her dragon.

Chi and Kaisui flipped onto the large form and it took off. Kaisui was used to seeing Dragoon whenever her sister summoned it. Chi told him where to go and they took off.

[I]In Abunai's Hideout[/I]

"All is going well, My warriors have already destroyed 6 towns with a total death count of 417. If they continue at this rate they will reach the town of those little elemental brats in 3 hours."

[I]Abunai Go's Back Down to His Dungeon[/I]

"Greetings again, My prisoners."
[COLOR=DarkOrange]"Why are you going to kill my daughters?"[/COLOR]
"I am going to kill them to absorb there essence, and the essence of the others like your daughters."
[COLOR=DarkOrange]"I dont understand."[/COLOR]
"When I take the essence from the ones who control the elements, It will form the ultimate element thus making me the most powerfull Elemental in the universe. And all I need is a drop of there blood to gain there essence."
[I]Kaisui's parents looked confused Thinking "What can he mean by the ones who can control the Elements?"[/I]
"Oh and by the way, im going to kill you both in 24 hours."

[I]Abunai Leaves Them To Suffer While He Heads Back Up To His Hideout[/I]
Um Ohkami my hide out is impossible to locate by any type of magic or spell so um if you dont mind id like you to find the hide out later on in the rpg. You know like show up in the exact time im about to kill the parents.PLEASE

Sakin sat on the cold ground watching the sunrise. "Well...there goes my night. Just wasted on you patetic fools." She said getting up and whisteling for her horse, ignoring Kantron and Hoichi talking behind her. She mounted her horse and was about to run off.

"Wait a minute." Hoichi said. Too late. Sakin was speeding her horse down through a nearby feild, on the ther side of the ally. Be hind her she left a small ring of fire near where Kantron was standing.

"Hey. Whats--" Kantron walked up to the circle of fire and it disapeared. in the middle was a small cross on a chain. Kantron stuck it in his pocket.

Kantron studied the necklace hard.
"Why'd she drop this?" He asked himself. "Wait, I have no time for that. Kaisui has something wrong, and I'm going to help her!"

As Kantron ran back to Kaisuis house, he knoticed some stuff strewn around inside. Food, candles, and various weapons were thrown about or tooke. The cauldron left a strange smell to it.
"I wonder were they've gone?...Kaisui said something about a vision." Kantron then looked out the window to see a blue dragon go over the horizon. His Andraen eyes saw further onto the dragon as he spotted Kaisui and Chi.
"What the heck? Why'd they run off like that? I have to help them, for what ever it is!"

Kantron jumped out of the highest window, putting all his energy in his mind. A few seconds before he hit the ground, he let out a loud scream, peircing some and deafining some young children. Draconic wings sprouted out of his back, covered in blood some. They spread out, making Kantron glide over the road. He lifted himself up towards the sky, evenly leveled with the dragon he was following. It would be a couple of minutes until he actually reached Kaisui and Chi.

"Hey! Wait!" Fuji-Iro yelled after him! "Dam..." she pulled out her flute and pladed the song of flight, she lept into the wind and was tossed up. But she wasn't alarmed, only a bit surpries. "I don't remeber it being that fast..." She cought up to him, floating on the wind hmming to the sound of it rushng past her.

Sorry short... I honestly and so confused it's not funny.

Sakin layed on her back on her bed in the camp grounds. She was thinking hard. All of the Elemental Holders there. She was always sensitive to being around them. She could sense it easily in them. and she didn't like it. Sakin brought her hand to her head.

"damn. Why do I always have to get beaten up in training so bad? She asked herself as she got up to get some water. "At least its better than some poeple. I get beaten up the least. I feel sorry for those poor fools." He chuckled as she sipped her water and sat back down.

"S-Sakin." A voice came from behind her door. "I tried to ask you before but...um....you shut me out."

Sakin walked over to the door and opened it. She walked back over to her bed and the visitor followed. He sat down as well and looked at her. "Sakin." He said.

"Yes Sukki?" She asked.

"Mitzo Sakin." He said, adressing her fully.

"Karea Sukki." Se said repeating his intention.

Karea laughed a bit. "I just wanted to ask you. Where you learned your sword skill...you sure didn't learn it here." Karea looked at her curiosly.

"Karea...all you need to know.....is that.......I spend my time training with my sword...my extra time. Why you ask? Well...its sad really..." Sakin was being sarcastic, and funny now, "I...I never had a girl friend. So I have so much free time!" They both were laughing like fools at this.

"Yeah...thats kind of the answer i'd expect from you. Alright. Well...I have ta get going. See ya later." He got up and opened the door. He closed it behind him when he left.

Sakin fell back to laydown with a grin on her face. [i]I wonder if Kantron found that pendant. I hope so. That way i'll really be able to tell if...he...is....[/i] Sakin fell asleep before she could finish her thought. She didn't have training today. She could sleep.

Kayin looked up only to notice two figures above his head. They were moving very quickly, as if in pursuit. He looked ahead of them to see another figure. He'd sensed that one was the other Wind Elemental and the others were those whom he'd met before: Kantron, Kaisui, and the other Ice/Water Elemental. [I]This must be about Kaisui's vision. I must follow them, for they are like me.[/I] Kayin summoned wind, in the shape of wings, upon his back and took off into the air.

[I]I hope we know what we're getting into.[/I] Kayin created more wind behind them to catch up to Kantron and the other Wind Elemental. "Kantron!" Kayin yelled to get his attention.

"Why are you coming?" Kantron responded.

"I still have to see the girl who was attacked, or are you her?" He said looking at the girl.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]?Yup. So you?re a wind elemental too? Cool.? Fuji-Iro smiled. ?But would you mind filling me in on what?s going on??

?Well, Kaisui had a vision, and I think she ran off.? He muttered. The other boy was getting away. Fuji-Iro went a little faster.

?Well, I?m bored. Let?s go!? she sped off. Then went back a bit. ?Are you at top speed? ?Cause if you are you?re REALLY slow!? she giggled and went off once again, this time dodging clouds or going right thru them.

Sorry, I still am kinda losted...[/COLOR]

Blasted ISP is on the fritz again. Hope it holds long enough for me to post this.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ripples from a stray leaf broke the calm waters of the pond that Hoichi was sitting at. The slight disturbance went unnoticed over the torrent in Hoichi's mind. [i]Why would there be so many Elementals in one place? I hope that everything remains calm, and that this omen is simply that and nothing more.[/i] An endless supply of questions, hopes, and worries passed through Hoichi's mind. The thought that bugged him the most was the feeling of having been in a similar situation once before.

Hoichi was snapped out of his thoughts by another set of ripples. This time the ripples were nowhere near the water, but from the ground beneath him. The feeling was coming from behind Hoichi, in a nearby stand of trees. Someone, or something, was sneaking up behind him. Slowly and carefully, Hoichi picked his daikyu up from the ground and aimed his arrow at the trees. A small shadow appeared in the brush, and in his surprise Hoichi nearly shot the stray dog that walked out. Hoichi returned his daikyu to where it originally rested. [i]I am getting too jumpy. Guess I should stop worrying about everything that is going on before I do shoot someone.[/i] With that, Hoichi stood up and walked away from the pond.

Sakin opened her eyes. She heard something. No. She heard nothing. She closed her eyes and consentrated. And image of Kantron Kaisui Kayin Chi and Fujo-Iro ran through her mind. She also saw Hochi. She jumped off her bed and raced towrds the camp hores stables. She mounted her horse and sped off down the feild.

Hoichi heared hove beat behind him. He turned around to see Sakin coming to a stop near him. "You again!" He said as she came up to him.

"I have no time for talk." She said as she grabed his arm and pulled him up onto her horse.

"Hey-" He said as she sped off with him sitting behind her. "What the-"

"Shut up and hold on." Sakin said as she held her palm out infront of her. She shot a path of fire to desroy the trees and leave a clean of dirt. After only a few minutes they caught up to the 5 that were curently in the sky. They followed beneth them for hours, until it began to get dark

[I]Slow?! She's gotta be kidding if she thinks I'm at top speed![/I] "You wanna find out? First to catch up with Kaisui and Chi wins." He shouted up to the girl.

"You're on! There's no way for you to catch me!" Fuji-iro looked back and waited for Kayin to catch up. "Okay. 3-2-1...GO!"

[I]What am I doing acting so childish? Oh well...I'm not going to forsake a challenge I made.[/I] Kayin forced more wind out of his wings. "I'm not losing this race!"

"We'll see!" Fuji-iro giggled as she picked up speed. "I'm no pushover!"

Kayin and Fuji-iro were neck and neck and closing in on the dragon, carrying Chi and Kaisui.

[COLOR=seaGreen]Fuji-Iro used her magic to send a wind back at him, slowing him down for a moment. "Nuya!" She stuck out her tounge beating him. "Told you!" She smiled, 'ah, the power of... me.' "Chi saw her and the drgon went faster, this time knocking both Fuji-Iro and Kayin back for a bit. "Waoh... Dizzy..." Fuji-Iro muttered as she spun around.

"Stupid dragon!" Kayin yelled as he was flung backwards into a cloud.

Fuji-Iro was bored. "Aw who the hell cares? I'm tired!" She complained. she was still moving forward, but a little slower. "Time for a nap!" She spelled the wind so it would follow the dragon as she slept. And she did, she went to sleep pretty fast too.

"Little kids... How annoying? Very." Kayin glared at Fuji-Iro.[/COLOR]

Sakins horse bagan to slow down. "HEY!" She shouted up, hoping someone would here her. "YO!"

Fuji_Iro woke up "huh? I- Uh-" Se looked down. "SAKIN!" She yelled. Suddenly Sakins horse tripped over itself and fell forward, trowing Sakin and Hoichi down. After the dust cleared Fuji_Iro saw that the horse had landed on top of Sakin. "Sakin!" Fuji_Iro called down "You keep folowing them!" She yelled behind her to Kayin. Then she dived and went to help Sakin who was now trapped under a very heavy dead horse. [roommy aye?] Kantron also saw and dove to help Sakin.

"****!" She said as she pushed up on the horse. "Damnit get over here Hoichi!"

Hoichi stood up and an over to her. "Crap." He said trying to lift up the horse. Kantron and Fuji-Iro landed beside them. Kantron helped push up and Fuji Iro used the wind to lift. After a few minutes she was free.

"Holly ****! God Damnitt!" She yelled. "I rellly like that horse to....."

"No time for sarcasim there Sakin!" kantron said. "We need to get going." Kantron spread his dragon like wings and picked up Sakin and they flew off. Fuji-Iro used the wind to lift Hoichi. And there off!
_________________-
lol...that "And there off" thing was my little thing there but what the hell? lol

[I]Abunai Stands At A Shining Orb Chanting A Location Spell Using Some Of Kaisui's Hair That was On Her Fathers Vest[/I]

"Hmm, It appears that those two elemental controlers have picked up my trail. Well there using a dragon to get here faster, Ill handle the dragon by a simple Draconas Combustion spell."

[I]Abunai Chants The Draconis Combustion Spell On The Dragon Kaisui And Chi Are Riding[/I]

"HA HA HA HA, Little Brats Say Bye Bye Two Your Dragon."

[I]Abunai Watches Through The Orb As A Flash Of Light Imploads The Dragon[/I]

"Well that explosion shouldve killed those two brats... WHAT IMPOSSIBLE!"

[I]Abunai Looks Through The Orb... The Smoke Where The Dragon Imploaded Cleared, The Dragon Died But The Brats Still Remained. Although Badly Damaged From The Explosion There Stood Chi Holding Kaisui In Her Arms[/I]

"They escaped death this time but they wont when I face them all.The dragon disappeares until it has enough energy to return."

[I]Abunai Sits In His Thrown Sharpining His Sword For The Execution Of Kaisuis Parents Tommarow Morning[/I]

[color=royalblue]Kaisui opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Chi's face, looking down at her younger sister.
"What happened? What happened to the dragon?"
"It was killed. Someone killed it..." Chi let go of Kaisui, making the girl nearly have a heart attack.
"AHH! CH - what's happening?"
Chi pointed to Fuji-Iro. "She's using the wind to carry us. Cool, huh?"
Kaisui was astounded at first. Then she grinned. "Awesome! So..." She looked at the other people around them. First off was Fuji-Iro, of course. Beside her was Hoichi, also being carried by the wind. Kantron was flying, dragon wings protruding from his back, which made Kaisui jump back a bit.
"What's with the wings?" she asked.
"They're for flying."
Kaisui rolled her eyes. "Uh-huh..." In Kantron's arms was Sakin, whose chest seemed oddly larger than last time...
"Are you...a girl?" Chi asked, pointing at Sakin. Her thoughts seemed to be the same as her sister's.
"Whatever gave you that impression?" Sakin replied, her voice toned with sarcasim. She smilied. "Yeah. I'v always wanted to be a knight, so I trained illegaly...I guess..."
"It's good to see someone breaking the law," Fuji-Iro said suddenly. "So...where to?"
"Where to? Ah..." Chi opened up her leather school bag and searched through it, taking out the piece of parchment that was the map. She opened it up.
"What the...?" Kaisui leaned over Chi's shoulder to see the map completly blank. There wasn't a single line or mark on it, as if the map had never been there. "But...But I could've sworn! You remember, right Kaiusi?"
The girl nodded. "'course I do." She sighed. "Well, we're mapless...dragonless...what else is new, huh?"[/color]

You forgot Kayin was there, too!

Kaisui gave a sad look to Kayin, "Someone is going to kill our parents. So if we can't find them our parents will die by tomorrow morning!" she blurted, her eyes began to tear up.

"What!? We have to get to where your parents are and take care of their captor. I lost my parents at a young age, so I know what it feels like to lose them. We can't let this happen!"

Kantron looked up to Kaisui, "Just curious, Kaisui, did you see who their captor was in the vision?"

Kaisui shook her head, "No, just that Mom and Dad were in danger."

"Well, then let's go save your parents! but first, do you remeber anything on the map? Or did your memory of it get erased too? If so I may know who did it, he was the one who killed my brother thinking he had the power of wind, I managed to escape but..." Fuji-Iro muttered.

"Well, no, nothing." Chi sighed, "Now we have to go find somone who knows where the person you area talking about is."

"I don't think anyone knows. I was little, so I don't remeber anything but lots of blood."

I'm trying to revitalize this RPG, SOMEONE HELP ME! Oh, and this short post is due to the fact I don't know what I'm soposed to aim towards...

"He must have sent my old peers from my school after me! They talked of getting paid. It just now hit me! He also must have had you attacked, Fuji-iro." Kayin exclaimed.

"What exactly are you getting at?" Kantron asked.

"I can detect their scent through the wind, and can track them back to their employer. If we find them, we find your parents!" Kayin explained to them.

"Are you sure? We can really find them like that?" Kaisui asked.

"Positive!" Kayin smiled and began sensing for his attackers' scent.