Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this in dedication to Spring, on this side of the world at least. ^_^

I'm not much for pink but the flower image I used was, so I decided to go along with it, since it is a color often associated with spring. This is alot better than the one I made last year, heh. Please rate/comment.
Posted
^_^

This is quite easily the best piece, by far, that you have ever produced.

The colours are very nice. The font looks nice, fits in perfectly, and the contrast of brushes and the smoothness of the flower image works wonders for the piece.

Very pleasing to look at.

10/10 Easily.
Posted
[color=gray]Ooooo prettiness!
Well yeah I dont have much to bring in except for what kenji already say and thats nothing but positive ^_~

Great Job you!

*didnt see last years*[/color]
Posted
Wow...It's great! It kinda looks like you sprinkled glitter all over your computer screen while you were making it...it seems to sparkle when you look at it ;)
Never before have I seen the colour pink put to such good use!!!
Now I cant wait for spring (although where I am it's summer, and it's raining...?)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...