Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I drew this tantalus pic while bored on holiday, i drew it from memorys so they look how they imprinted on my mind and maybe not so much as in the game, thought id show u all anyhow [url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/tantalus.gif[/url] [IMG]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/tantalus.gif[/IMG]
Guest Zeh Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I really like how you did blank![/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Wow......That's kickin![/FONT][/COLOR]
Dragonballzman Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Dude, that is awesome! I love it! :D Blank looks so kool!
Zero-Sama Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]Did you made it with pencil? [/B][/QUOTE] I believe he did.
Guest Zeh Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Voodoo always does his pics with a pencil.... atleast as far as hes told us on the otaku.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Most are done in pencil, but I got these watercolour pencils that if u add just a bit of water will stop the pencil lines showing (all tenchi ones are done in that)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now