Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Tantalus


Guest Voodookanaka

Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I drew this tantalus pic while bored on holiday, i drew it from memorys so they look how they imprinted on my mind and maybe not so much as in the game, thought id show u all anyhow

[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/tantalus.gif[/url]

[IMG]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/tantalus.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I really like how you did blank![/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Voodoo always does his pics with a pencil.... atleast as far as hes told us on the otaku.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Most are done in pencil, but I got these watercolour pencils that if u add just a bit of water will stop the pencil lines showing (all tenchi ones are done in that)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...