OtakuBoards

My theory of Trunks Adoption

Chib

I'm under a lot of pressure from school work. I came up with this odd theory about Trunks is not Bulma's son. He's no doubt is Vegeta son, his face look exactly like Vegeta.

1. His hair is purple.
2. He's not bossy like Bulma
3. All we see is three years later, Bulma have Trunks. We don't know what happen in between.
4. He shows no interested in the opposite sex, while Bulma do.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

....um....heh....that's some theory you've got there:p, but your info doesn't prove anything
-Trunks' hair might be purple cuz it's a weirdo combo of Bulma's blue hair and Vegita's black hair. if not that, than he prolly just takes more after Bulma's side (Dr. Brief's hair is a bluish purple color). <-- this one's probably the most likely.
-on the contrary, Trunks is a little bit bossy when he's a kid (he usually tells Goten what to do and such). if you're talkin' about mirai no Trunks in [i]his[/i] timeline, he's not like that cuz he was brought up in different circumstances. how someone acts doesn't mean anything about who you're related to anyway
-both Bulma [i]and[/i] Vegita have said Trunks is their son. if he was adopted, they would have said something somewhere in the series
-:wigout:ahem...:p.... while he doesn't seem to be interested about girls, he doesn't seem to interested about guys on the other hand either. so it doesn't neccessarily mean he's gay, he prolly just wants to stay a bachelor. or maybe he hasn't found someone that catches his eye yet. *shrugs* what gender someone likes [i]usually[/i] doesn't have anything to do with who you're related to also

any way you look at it though, Trunks is without a doubt Bulma and Vegita's [i]biological[/i] son

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

1. His hair is purple.
2. He's not bossy like Bulma
3. All we see is three years later, Bulma have Trunks. We don't know what happen in between.
4. He shows no interested in the opposite sex, while Bulma do.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

1) Purple.... Bulma's hair was purple sometimes.... in DragonBall her hair used to be purple
2) Bossy.... you can't have every aspect of your mother
3) Between.... she had a baby and took care of it.... it was irrelevant to the plot.
4) Opposite Sex..... that fact has no recollection on genes.... both my parents are straight and I'm gay... does that mean I'm adopted?

He isno doubt Bulma's son... he's smart, like his mother.... he's compationate, like his mother.... he's sweet, like his mother (sometimes)..... then he has Vegita's side too....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WarGreymon01 [/i]
[B]trunks is Bulma and Vegetas son because in the eppie where the Androids first appear they ask Bulma where Vegeta is and she say "with the birth and all I seemed to lose track of him." [/B][/QUOTE]

dang bulmas ugly in that pic, vegetas ok... bra is hot *drool* and i can on for hours why i think trunks is gay...