Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Out of extreme boredom, I've made a bunch of avatars for this site. I don't plan on using any of them because I'm quite happy with my current, albeit weird, one.

Anyway, here they are. Just a bunch of pictures I plopped into 150x80 spaces and added borders to. Some were cleaned up, some weren't. I guess I'm just putting them here in case someone would like to use one.

Please save them and upload them as your avatar if you'd like to use one. If you direct link these, I WILL know... so don't be a jerk.

[IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/futurama1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/futurama2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/futurama3.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/futurama4.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/furturama5.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/furturama6.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/furturama7.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/astroboy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/kimba.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/jinroh1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/jinroh2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/halenochiguu1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/halenochiguu2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/halenochiguu3.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/halenochiguu4.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/metropolis1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/metropolis2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/ranma1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/ranma2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/ranma3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/ranma4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/ranma5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/robotech1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/robotech2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/robotech3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/robotech4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/simpsons1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/simpsons2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/simpsons3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/vhdb1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/vhdb2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/vhdb3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/obavatars/thundercats.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Well I'm trying to stick to a more passive/darkish theme with my avatars and that, therefore I will pinch an avatar from you.

They're all very good considering they're very simple, well done.
Posted
The one you picked is from Jin-Roh. I really think that's a nice picture and it works pretty well once it's in use. Looking at them all listed in a post isn't quite the same lol.
Posted
There all very simple and crisp. Very good quility images you've used there too. The one Zidargh is using is probebly my favorite. The only two I really dislike is the Vampire Hunter D, and the one on the far bottom left. :/
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]They're all excellent avatars Tony. I really like the Futurama ones, that is a sock-rockin' show. I think that the most effective avatars are sometimes more simple ones. I would think of using a Futurama one... but I love Hagar too much.

My favourite avatar from this bunch? That close-up of Fry screaming. Heh.

Nice work.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...