OtakuBoards

Mr. Satan

CanadianVegita

Mr. Satan is so one of the most important Characters in DBZ. WIthout him the world would be destroyed by Cell and Buu. He risked his life fighting Cell, which by the way helped alot. And helped Buu become good. He also got everyone to raise there hands up to help Goku's Genki Dama to destroy Buu. So without him the wourld would be destroyued and well that would just suck.

hehehe, he only fighted Cell cuz he was expected to. if he didn't, all of his fans would've ditched him. and he didn't really fight Cell, he just got slammed into a mountain:laugh: I dunno if that really helped. but he [i]did[/i] throw android 16's head over to Gohan so he could convince him to use his power on Cell, so that's a plus. he's really annoying at first, but he gets better as DBZ goes on, and he's pretty cool once DBZ's ended.^_^

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CanadianVegita [/i]
[B]Mr. Satan is so one of the most important Characters in DBZ. WIthout him the world would be destroyed by Cell and Buu. He risked his life fighting Cell, which by the way helped alot. And helped Buu become good. He also got everyone to raise there hands up to help Goku's Genki Dama to destroy Buu. So without him the wourld would be destroyued and well that would just suck. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...and this wasn't already common knowledge, how?

[COLOR=royalblue] Hey everyone let us calm down in this discussion...Let us not make anyone mad about Mt Satn..Yes he is funny(especially his laugh) and is very essential to the whole story...(well not really).. but that doesn't change the fact that DBZ would not be the same without Mr Satan.[/COLOR]