OtakuBoards

How long did it take you to beat IX?

Piccoloku

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valkryie [/i]
[B]It took me three tries to beat the last boss. OH YEAH AND I THINK KUJA'S GAAAAY!!!!!!!:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]
Kuja aint gay! None of the characters in the FF series are.
If you know anything about FF,mature a bit.Otherwise dont post..(Sorry to kuja,for bossin him about.)

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*FIGHTS THE URGE TO DELETE THAT POST*
ok im better now *casts ultima on that loser* hehe
anyway... im not gay... and since they modled the game off of me... im not gay
that litting thong thing well it is just something of an inside joke between me and my wonderful fiance :) well gf but i call her my fiance for short (two letters to 6 yea that shorter :wigout: )
and i think i look pretty damn good in it :) i mean how of you thought "damn kuja is hot"????? yea uh huh there is nothing wrong w/ admitting ur favorite sony mod is hot now is there?
*kicks valk*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
FFiX was soooo easy. there was only realy 1 hard character, Ozma.

Cloud, ur not cloud
Sephiroth, ur not sephiroth
Kuja...I would tell u your not Kuja but it would prolly cause u to have some kind of mental breakdown.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]FFiX was soooo easy. there was only realy 1 hard character, Ozma.

Cloud, ur not cloud
Sephiroth, ur not sephiroth
Kuja...I would tell u your not Kuja but it would prolly cause u to have some kind of mental breakdown. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, I know that, were just messing about, Kuja I'm not so sure about though....

I'm such a loser. I got through it in about 54 hours. I got to the DeathGuise at about 40 hours, but it totally wiped me out. So I spent about 14 hours raising my people. I got into a small obssesion to get the Ragnarok, and spent a good 5 hours on that.

The reason that I didn't do to well was because I hadn't figured out the weapons system until late disc 2.^_^;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]can anyone guess what i was for halloween? darn right i was... from the silver hair to the purple thong :) [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
You were Kuja! I wanted to be an FF character,but I cudn't find any FF costumes.

Guest Valkryie
Does it matter how fast you beat the game? To me I just play for the fun of it and basically goof off.:laugh:

Somebody told me that in the final fantasy series the way the characters dress reflects their personality. Some say Kuja wears a bikini-thong. I know you guys respect him, but he's a fictional character. He did turn out good in the end.

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]from now on edit your posts... dont make new ones when they are back to back like that... i combined them for you--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valkryie [/i]
[B]Somebody told me that in the final fantasy series the way the characters dress reflects their personality. Some say Kuja wears a bikini-thong. I know you guys respect him, but he's a fictional character. He did turn out good in the end. [/B][/QUOTE]

you misunderstand, we make fun of kuja on the boards, not the game, although kuja from the boards think he IS the kuja from the game....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hehe i just act like im kuja... lol if i were gonna say i was treally a FF character... i would pick seifer to be... i already look 90% like him i just need a big white trenchcoat :)... that is y my avatar was seifer for a while because my friend actually thought it was me :) and in certain scenes i do look like him... thou he is probably a little heavier than i am... damn swimming makes u lighter than u could be[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
cool, akthough, i I were to wear a thiong id get beat up. I spent ages getting stuff to go as cloud on silly day at college, then they went and canceled it!!!!! stupid nurse costume wearing giles.....um yeh.

I was gonna go as Zell.Just needed to dye my hair blonde and buy a pair of mavericks,then I was in business.Coz I have all his type of clothes and that,but then,I found out,it was damn freezin outside,stuff that idea then.
And why the hell can't I see all the smilies?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]can anyone guess what i was for halloween? darn right i was... from the silver hair to the purple thong :) [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL i went out as Cloud. I evenfound a plastic sword that was a replica of a buster sword (it wasn't cheap plastic either). I spiked my hair like his..... now that was hard! I even had the little metal thing he wears on his shoulder... lol.... i was freezin' out side...

Guest Valkryie
I had to take my little sis trick o treatin. Hey I got candy out of it even though I wasn't wearing a costume. And to end the day I got chased by a dog again. (Oh yeah, I didn't have a flashlight either so it was really dark & I stumbled on things):drunk: