Kuja Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first time threw... w/ no proir knowlege of anything about the game.. under 30 is lie... less you purposly die right before the save so you can cut threw the chatting lol there is soooooo much talking that game to read... and u cant just not read it the first time.. w/o cheating... so i mean 30 hours still seems to fast[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
NeoCactuar Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Took me about 50 hours. That was a while i guess.
shibatku Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 I just beat the game in 46 hours and I had another save file but my memory card got erased so on my other one I would be longer because of the Chocographs and such so I finally beat it but what happens after Kuja and Zidane are smashed in the middle of the lifatree my disc stopped after that(froze) stupid disc but what happens pm I really would like to know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now