OtakuBoards

death cab for cutie

Haze

Odd name, great band. Just wondering if anybody has heard of them, and what you think about them. I personally really like them, but of course I just heard about them. The lyrics are strong and are quite poetic, in most cases. These guys have been around since about '97 and have stuck it out for 13 albums and EP's. So they aren't all that new. Anwyas I anna know what anyone else thinks about them. ^^

I don't think they have all that many releases unless you count the singles too. That seems a bit much.

I have Something About Airplanes and The Forbidden Love EP. Out of those two, I think my favorite song is [I]Amputations[/I].

For whatever reason, I don't really have a lot to say about them. They're quite good at what they do and I don't find them as annoying as most bands that are similiar to them. Possibly because they're not as whiny.

I've still not gotten around to hearing their latest release.

Ugh, i saw them live once and that was it, but I hated every minute of it. I was with a flaky girlfriend at the time, and she really liked them. They bore me to tears personally. Its definitely an opinion, so I 'm not saying they're horrible because they can play music well, I just happen to hate it.

I counted 13 total, which I think includes singles. I don't have all of them. I found a website that had all of their albums, so I just counted. *shrug* [i]Amputations[/i] is my second favorite song by them. My first being [i]Title and Registration[/i]. I really like them all. ^^ satan665, I don't think they would be good live. I mean, they just don't seem like a "live" band, if you know what I mean.

I just got into this band, though I've known about them and heard their music before.

I don't have much to say, but I love the song "Photobooth".

They've had 7 albums, but one was a remix or something. They've also had a compilation thang. Definitely not 13.

• 3 weeks later...
They're all from Bremerton WA so they're kind of a big deal here. They're ok, but I can sympothize with the fact that they would bore someone to tears. Im just tired of turning on the radio stations here and hearing something about them. I orefer the Postal Service project myself.

• 2 months later...
Guest futide
i've been looking at bands' posters at gigposters.com ... and thought this guy's stuff looks awesome... check it out... he did the last death cab for cutie posters and pedro the lion tour posters.... nice!

[url]http://thesmallstakes.com[/url]

do you have any other band music posters sites you like?

tony