OtakuBoards

-Oakenot Tournament- [The Ultimate of RPGs]

Dragon Warrior

[size=1]Rocky paid no attention to whatever else was happening. All he could do was think... he was thinking how his mansion was right now.[/size]

[size=1]"Darnit Jeeves, that place better be clean when I get back." he mumbled to himself.[/size]

[size=1]Rocky was still a little baffled as to what to do for Round 2 but he had no worries considering he had won imunity for round 1. He figured he'd win it again since everyone loves Rocky. But still, he had to put on a good show for the fans.[/size]

[size=1]He reached for the brochure the zookies had given him. Opening it up he realized that everything Roland had told them was just rewritten into the brochure. Great.[/size]

[size=1]He got out of his chair and went for the stairs. It was then he realized he was very very bored. So he called for a servant.[/size]

[size=1]"Zookie.. oh zoookie! I'm bored! Bring something to do for your favourite actor." shouted Rocky through all the boat. No one came.[/size]

[size=1]"Fine! I'll do it myself, I'm not as lazy as you are."[/size]

[size=1]Angered, Rocky walked around the whole boat before finally reaching the top deck. It was very nice and he decided to take a snooze on someone elses towel.[/size]

[size=1]"They won't mind..." and with that he drifted into a deep sleep.[/size]

[i][size=1]Rocky got up out of the lawn chair. Everyone was rushing around. Two harpies flew off the boat in an attempt to get away from whatever was happening. The clouds were a dark red and the sky was black with yellow lightning.[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]"What a weird place." said Rocky, he grabbed a Zookie. "What's happening!?"[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]The Zookie pointed to behind Rocky then made a run for it. Mr. Stone turned on his heel and looked at what seemed to be.. him. Except his skin was pitch black and he had no t-shirt on. Oh and also one other thing, he was holding a giant laser gun... it seemed to have been made by Acme.[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]"Now you will die, Rocky Stone." The clone said with a very hard and strong voice.[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]"No! You will die! Because I will rescue everyone here!" yelled Rocky. Then a demon from the sky fly over head and came down, wrapping its claws around Rocky's shoulders.[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]"Noooo!"[/size][/i]

[size=1]Rocky jolted up out of his slumber. He looked around. Everything was normal. In fact he was actually asleep on the table he had been eating on. He must've fallen asleep reading the brochure.[/size]

[size=1]"What a weird dream."[/size]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]GrattaNite got up from the table smartly and headed toward the stables Roland had made for the horses he had brought along for the trip but as he went he was silently punishing himself for missing out on the immortality after coming so close to it [I]'I must be more careful next time, I may have survived this vote but I may not be so lucky next time'[/I]. As he walked he heard the sounds of battle coming from one of the corridors and from the din his trained ear could make out the voice of the Ninja, Cogan, and one of the Harpys screams but he could not tell which. With his arm instantly falling to his side after years of training he stopped himself before he grasped the sword [I]'This one is not your fight, you defend the weak and innocent and these two are neither'[/I] He thought as he continued down toward the stable.

Upon his arrival he looked around and took note of the surroundings, the horses [five of them] were all sleeping in their single stalls, the hay was in the left corner along with the pitch fork his squire, who'd come along with him, used to move it around the stable was alongside the water buckets, empty of course, and upon the right wall was his sadles, spurs[sp?] and his lances. "Just like home" He said outloud to himself as he smiled and let out a happy sigh. After his quick stop off at the stable he decided to take himself to his quarters and get some rest and think on the requirements of Round II though he wasn't even sure how long this round would last but he supposed he could risk it and it may give him the time he needed to think. As he walked he could still here the echos of the combat around the ship, either they were still fighting or the ship was so large and cavernous that the echos would resonate for some time now.

After removing his armour and arms he slipped into his traditional straw bed, while Roland had offered more luxurious lodgings GrattaNite had declined the offer. While he slept his dreams were filled with images and memorys that he knew where not his own and as he was on the edge of waking a tall figure clad in Black Armour that greatly resembled his own recited a perverison of the code he held so dear to his heart.

[CENTER][I]'A Knight is sworn to death,
His heart knows only terror,
His mind knows only falsehood,
His blade has slaughtered the helpless,
His might has damned the weak.'[/I][/CENTER]

Before the Knight had finished reciting the damned version of the code GrattaNite woke with a start. His face and brow were covered with sweat, he got out of his bed and made his way to the sink with a towel to cool his face down. Whiping his face he looked himself in the mirrior and thought back to the figure in the dream "Perhaps," He said quietly, "There is more at stake here than just my reputation". He thought on this for a moment before driving the thought from his mind and returning to bed and falling into a dreamless sleep.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

The foodstuffs danced around Mana, singing "twenty-nine bottles of beer" at the top of their lungs. Mana screeched with glee and clapped her hands together. She hadn't felt this young since she was, well, young.

What did Roland want her to do? Who knew? A poor zookie ran past the demented spell-caster, and she magically removed it's legs, and put them on it's head. It bounced away, and Mana noticed that Roland was still in the room, watching her with an odd expression on his face.

"Maybe you want me to do this!" Mana giggled, and cast a spell to make Roland dance. It didn't go quite right, and his legs turned into gelatin cubes. Mana laughed and tried one of them. It tasted quite good.

"Or how about this?" Roland found himself weightless.

"Or this?" Her host gained an elephant trunk. On his buttocks.

"What does Roland want? What does Roland want?" Mana sang with glee. When the owner of Roland-corp. tried to speak, one of her spells got messed up and he became incapable of doing anything but gurgling. Mana looked at him sideways.

"What you say, little boy? You want Mana to do a little magic to herself?" Mana turned her own legs into pogo sticks and bounced around the room. It took her several tries to get them back to normal, but eventually she succeeded. Gasping for breath, she collapsed down next to Roland.

"Oh what fun we will have together, searching for the answer to this little old mystery. I feel like Nancy Drew!" Roland was turned inside out, then roasted on a skillet, then turned into a purple dinosaur and spun around in a circle as fast as Mana could make him go.

"Does he want this? Or this? No!!? Bwaaa Haaaa HAaa! How about this!" Mana's cheerful, delusional cackling resounded through the halls of the ship, punctuated every few seconds by the zapping sound of a spell being cast....

[size=1][color=darkred]Jack dragged his feet as he made his way down another winding corridor of the ship, he was bushled out from thinking and walking for such along time, he had searched and searched... and even searched some more for something that could be done for round two, but all he managed to find was 3 marbles, a rubber band, a yo yo with out it's string, and the biggist damn dust bunny he had ever seen! This was just a load of crap! He needed inspiration! Something Great! He looked around, seeing nothing but doors and corridors... Jack mumbled something naughty under his breath and looked around the ship with a lost expression on his face, he really needed some rum.

"This ship has to have a bar... either that or this Roland guy doesn't get out much..." With that said, Jack turned around on his heal, deciding to stop his head splitting search to find the bar. THWACK! Jack bumped into to someone and was pushed over backwards, his hat flying from his head, revealing all of his loot stolen from the crowd... plus a peice of moldy cheese.
Jack grumbled a few curse words once again and pushed himself up to the ground to come face to face with a really really fat maid. Jack grinned as sweat began to poor down the side of his face, suprisingly, the hepher maid smiled back at his, the large mole above her lip wiggled oddly.

Jack quickly hopped to his feet and spun around, picking up his hat as he went; he then faced the lady and made a short bow. Her grin became bigged and she let out a squeeking giggle, Jack twitching slightly and looked down at the floor seeing all the wallets and watches scattered about the corridor floor.

"Um..." Jack looked at the lady one more time before continuing... she looked stupid enough. "I'm a Juggler! A clown!" Jack leaped down to the floor, flat on his stomach and then pushed himself back up landing on the toe of his feet. He then pulled his cutlass from his belt, swung it around all cool like a few times and then plucked up a wallet from the floor with the blade, he then un hooked it from the tip of the blade and it flew through the air; quickly pulled off his hat, Jack caught the falling wallet neatly is his hat. The fat maid clapped her huge hands and squeeled as if Jack was Orlando Bloom and she was the fan girl seeing Lord of the Rings for the 10th time. To Jack's own surprise, he was enjoying this. He began to do that same thnig to his other items as he had down to the wallet, neatly catching each stolet item in his hat, the maid continued to "Wig-out" every time he caught it.

"Thank you, you beautiful young lady!" Jack lied as he began to back up towards one of the doors, he slammed his hat back over his head and then busted into the room, slamming the door and locking it, not wanting the mole lady to chase after him. He made a large sigh of relief and then turned around to examine the room.
Jack's eyes grew wide and his breath became very still... he had finally found what would be good for a round two.... [/size][/color]

@_< one post left...

"What a weird dream." complained Rocky as he got out of his seat. He turned and tripped on the chair leg. Quickly, not wanting to make himself look dumb infront of his fans, he turned it into a dive-roll and as he rolled and he got up.

"I'm good." mumbled Rocky as he walked casually away from the dinner table. He needed to find something nice to eat. Oooh! Or a swimming pool to show of dives o the crowd. That'd be cool. Err.. it would make him look cool.

So he walked up some stairs into a long corridor.

[I]Lots of doors. Almost as many as in my mansion.[/I]

He got bored of walking and decided to open one of the doors to see if there was anything interesting.. or worth looking at. So, he opened one of the doors. Looking inside he saw a typewriter. That was it. A typewriter with paper inside it and a chair to sit on. Oh yeah, and the typewriter was sitting on a desk. So he decided to sit down.

[FONT=Courier New]No servants and no fans make Rocky go crazy. No servants and no fans make Rocky go crazy. No servants and no fans make Rocky go crazy. No servants and no fans make Rocky go crazy. No servants and no fans make Rocky go crazy. No servants and no fans make Rocky go crazy. No servants and no fans make Rocky go crazy. No servants and no fans make Rocky go crazy. No servants and no fans make Rocky go crazy. No servants and no fans make Rocky go crazy. No servants and no fans make Rocky go crazy.[/FONT]

After about what seemed like a century. Rocky had a million pages stacked up everywhere. They were behind him, infront of him and even below him. His head was sweating. His hands were sweating. His sweat was sweating (yes, his sweat has sweat glands). He was going crazy. His sunglasses cracked.

"AAHHHH!"

Rocky quickly pulled out an extra pair of sunglasses before the other ones crumbled. He noticed something he hadn't noticed before. It was int he corner of the room. A lighter. He picked it up calmly. As he walked out the room, the flame lit up and he threw it behind him. Astonishingly, all the papers lit on fire, then when they were all ashes, they disapeared. As Rocky looked back all he saw was a typewriter. That was it. A typewriter with paper inside it and a chair to sit on. Oh yeah, and the typewriter was sitting on a desk. So he decided to sit down...

[font=Verdana][size=1][i]"My plumber sense is tingling" Ooper whispered under his breathe, he had decided not to partake in this sumptuous banquet provided by their host. "Somewhere on this rickety barge is a toilet or a sink that's dripping, and fiddlesticks to me if I don't fix it" with great dexterity for such a small and heavy man, he made his way out of the room. He had entered what appeared to be a long hall, the dripping was getting louder, his hand clenched over his toolbox as he made his way up the hall. Drip, drip, drip... that's all he could hear, "Hmm... drip, drip, drip that means that the dripping is coming from 7 rooms that way". [/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][i]"How do you know that ?" came a inquisitive reply from a nearby passenger. "It's quite simple really", replied Ooper "but it's a trade secret" and with that he walked off. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7" he counted as he had finally reached the room from which the dripping was coming from. "Aha evil drip, you'll never escape my keen senses", he barged in the door only to find Victan, a bellboy and what seemed to have been an amorous couple. "What are you doing here Ooper ?" Victan casually enquired dressed in curiously similar clothing to a detective.[/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][i]"I heard a drip and came to fix it" Ooper responded, "Oh [drunken burp] thank [drunken hick-up] God" the obviously drunken man moaned, as he swayed from side to side, in an almost hypnotic dance. "I thought, um, I th, tho, thought I'd have to [hick-up] fix it". Ooper decided to leave the presence of these strange individuals and make his way into the en-suite, "Oh carp-waters" he moaned as he saw the state of the plumbing in the supposed ship. Drip, drip, drip echoed from the taps, the bath had been clogged up with dirty bath water, and the less he said about the toilet, the better.[/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][i]He carefully opened his toolbox and removed several important tools for the job, taking off his jacket he went first for the dripping that had brought him here. "Ah my drippy little friend" he whispered to the tap, "thought I wouldn't hear you did you", he held a ratchet in his hand and began to fiddle about with the plumbing underneath, after several seconds the dripping had been stopped and Ooper rubbed his hands together in pleasure. "Next, the bath" he cried in joy, removing his sledge-hammer from his tool box he took aim and cracked open the veneer covering the baths plumbing.[/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][i]"Doodlesack and prattlewhiz, this is going to be a challenge" he thought, the pipes were rusted and by the sound emanating from them there was something jammed in the pipes which had caused the blockage. "Alright, time to get to work" he held a hacksaw in his left hand and began to cut into the pipe... [/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][i][b]Several minutes later...[/b][/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][i]"Oh diddlewop" [b]wush,[/b] a hundred gallons of water sprayed from the freshly cut pipe and drenched Ooper from head to toe. The room had been soaked, and his toolbox now floated happily several inches off the ground. Ooper surveyed the pipe again and found a diamond necklace lodged there in, he exited the en-suite, bringing with him several cubic litres of water and soaking the feet of everyone else. "Oh Ooper, look at what you've done" Victan moaned as he zapped with room and removed the water damage as well as drying everyone one out. "Oops, sorry" he chortled as he held the diamonds out for everyone to see.[/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][i]"My diamonds" the woman cried, "Where did you find them ?". "Clogging the bowls of the bath-tub" Ooper replied confidently, "Oh and Victan, would you mind taking care of the mess in the toilet ?". Ooper handed her the diamonds, took his toolbox and walked non-chalauntly out of the room, closing the door behind him.[/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][i]"Now back to dinner" he thought hungrily...[/i][/size][/font]

[color=blue][size=1]Shadow had left the dining hall at the same moment Roland seemed to disappear. Of course, she did hear shrieks, cries, doors being slammed, and at one moment, she felt the tipping of the boat as a sudden weight was added.

In the tremendous hallways, large oak doors, and many little servants running about, Shadow was hard to be seen. Sometimes she'd sink into the floor and get a ride from a passerby's shadow and travel all the way across the ship, and other times she'd just melt in with the dark rooms. Either way, she couldn't seem to find any peace.

Finally, she came across a deserted hallway, filled to the teeth with cobwebs, roaches, and a rat or two. "A place to myself at last," she said, bursting into shape from the floor.

Now that she was alone, she had time to think. First that came to mind was the form of elimination.

"Voting is ridiculous. Why can't we fight eachother? That'd narrow it down a lot faster. Very few on this rickety piece of metal are meant to be fighters... Huh?!"

Shadow's train of thought was interupted by a sudden noise from the corner. "A rodent perhaps?" she asked herself. Then the small rushing noise occured yet again. "No... That'd be too easy...."

Shadow lurched at the floor, instantly disappearing into the dark hallway. She kept her eyes open as she swam around the corridor. She stopped briefly, noticing movement, but it was only a bellboy on the other side. [i]Damn ship workers. Always interupting,[/i] she thought to herself.

After the bellboy walked out of view, Shadow returned to the matter of hand. Once again, she swam across the the floor and walls, searching for the source of the noise. Then it struck her.

"This has GOT to be what Roland was talking about earlier," she thought aloud. Then the source of the noise stepped on her.

Shadow was angered. She HATED being stepped on.

She engulfed whatever it was as she rose furiously off the ground. She became a lot bigger in order to hold it. She wanted to know what it was, but she didn't want to release it in the dark and let it escape. So she.. kinda slithered like a fat snake after eating large prey into a lighter hallway.

Then she released it and prepared to fight it.[/size]

Okay, part 2 will be up shortly[/color]

[size=1]Condor munched at some crackers that were set out on a plate. This round seemed quite pointless in his view... this Roland guy must have forgotten to take his medication that morning. Condor had been sitting on his butt for at least half an hour trying to think of something he could do... he was getting full so he would need to think of something soon. He glanced around, looking down the long line of food plates on the table, he spotted an area that had bread and several sliced meats like turkey balogna and other stuff you would put on your samwich. Condor shurgged.

"Can't beat em... eat em." He grumbled and then flapped over to the meat area and began to conduct a samwich... yes, a samwhich. He had a large sub bread piece stacked with lettuce, tomato, anchovies, many crackers, and almost a jar of Mayo. Condor looked at it dully and then flew out of the room, soon finding his way to the main deck after asking for directions... he hated asking for directions. The boat was now in motion and some people (Most likely slacking crew members) had fishing lines hanging from the sides.

Worms was the secret ingridiance. Condor flew into the air and swooped up a can of fat juicy worms while an unexpected fisherman began to nod off to sleep. He flapped his way back to the food area to see some of the contestants returning... was the round almost over? Condor flapped over and spilled the worms and mix of mud on the top of the samwich and then topped it off with some bread. There... he made... a samwhich.... [/size]

[color=blue][size=1]"Grr..." Shadow mumbled as the creature turned to face her. It wasn't that big, really. Only about a fourth her size. Shadow had taken a hunched over stance, but stood up with a look of confusion on her face.

"A big... rabbit? Ugh. What a waste of my time," she started, turning her back to the large bunny. She began walking back into the shadows of the forsaken corridor, only to be jumped upon by the long-eared fuzball. Shadow, pinned to the ground, melted into the shadows, gaining the advantage in the bizarre face-off.

The rabbit had short breaths as it looked around. Suddenly, it grew several more legs and grew bigger. It's eyes turned an odd yellow as it's black fur turned purple. Shadow watched from her hiding spot among the darkness with certain intrigue. "Come out, come out, you annoying vermin," it said in a squeeky voice. "Who are you calling a vermin, freak show?" Shadow retorted. "Enough is enough, though. I'm not going to hide from mutated dog food," she said as she jumped down at it from the ceiling.

It squeeled and squirmed as Shadow began to strangle it. It's eyes began fading to white as the life flooded out of it. "Wh-who you c-c-callin' 'dog f-food'?" it said. Using the last of it's strength, it grabbed Shadows dark arm and flung her at the wall. She didn't react quick enough to meld with it, so she felt the powerful blow. The rabbit-like creature, though, had used up all it had left and fell to the floor. Shadow slowly stood up, clutching her side where most of her pain was concentrated. She could tell the weird.. thing was dead. "Now... where to hide it..." she said to herself, looking around for a room she could place the dead rabbit in.

"Ah!" she whispered, noticing a door. She opened it and took a quick look around. Nothing but a chair and a loose floorboard. "Nothing of importance," Shadow reassured herself. She picked up the body, hesitating for a moment while holding her side, then threw it into the room and shut the door behind it. She looked at her arm and side to see only minor bruises and scrapes. "How could this.... hurt so much?" she asked herself, sliding down against the wall.[/color][/size]