OtakuBoards

Erica's Sample Art

Erika

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Purple]It's about time!

First up, I'd like to present to you Tizzy. She's a 12-year-old chaotic mechanical genius, but that's pretty much it. That's all her intelligence is limited to. Yup.

I'll have more drawings later, when I have more time.

Valid criticism welcome!

Let the spread of joy commence!!

EDIT: I'll have some scans from the Almighty Sketchbook up, too, as well as some more originals and fanart (I don't do much of THAT, but I still do it)![/color][/size]

[color=firebrick] I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but the head is quite large. I was just wondering if you were going for the SD style.

Other than that, the picture is very clean and well-drawn! There's really no problems with the picture at all, considering the way you draw is your own style. Really nice job, I hope I see more. ^_^[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[size=1][color=purple]Oh, I figured no one would respond to my drawings. I guess I didn't myself until now. :p

Whatever. Anyways, I appreciate your opinions.

Yeah, expect a lot of big-headed drawings. It's my favorite drawing style. Not chibi, or normal-scaled, but somewhere in betweens. Tizzy's the pure essence of my personality, extracted from my imagination and materialized onto my paper like liquid soap from a bottle.

Well, I still haven't colored it yet. I've never colored Tizzy before.

She's such a great character, really! :p

Now I have some more sketches of Tizzy I'd like to put up *searches for a scanner*

EDIT: About the proportions of the foot and shades. I totally agree. And that's one of my drawing weaknesses...drawing in sync with a counterpart.

EDIT 2: I also made a banner consisting of Aika and Vyse from Skie of Arcadia. Great game![/color][/size]