OtakuBoards

Does anyone know of a Kiss Drawing Tutorial?

Rurouni Kenshin

I finally did a decent Kissing picture. It's up on the site... "Tribute to Romance" is the title...
Once again, I was high in the top ten...In fact... around 10 pm last night I was #1. then someone voted "No" on all my pics again. I'm bringing this up for no apparent reason... except that now im back down at 72%... I would be more than happy to just be 74% and not in the top 10... but someone just shoots me down as soon as i get into the top 10... I know this occurs to more people than just me but, I am not in control of their ratings, as i dont do that...

[quote name='Rurouni Kenshin']...."No" on all my pics again. I'm bringing this up for no apparent reason... except that now im back down at 72%... I would be more than happy to just be 74% and not in the top 10...[/quote]
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=slategray]So? What is the point of whining over a petty 2% difference if you don't want the top 10? Some people will grumble over everything. :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][color=#708090]As far a as Kiss drawing tutorial goes, I tried searching for such things but couldn't find what you were looking for, although I can draw a good Gene Simmons now. :p [/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE=Shinji][font=Verdana][size=1][color=slategray]So? What is the point of whining over a petty 2% difference if you don't want the top 10? Some people will grumble over everything. :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][color=#708090]As far a as Kiss drawing tutorial goes, I tried searching for such things but couldn't find what you were looking for, although I can draw a good Gene Simmons now. :p [/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]
It isn't the fact that my rating went down... it's that every percentage of all of my 57 pics were down... It is a matter of pride... and whether I am proud of my pics is in my own hands... I'm going to ask that this end this part of the discussion... I know I brought it up, but I'm ending it... I'm 74% now anyways...

[color=#30415d]I don't think we're going to get much more out of this topic, if at all, lol. In fact, I'm not sure why I even left this open. I'm sure that there are tons of sites with tutorials on kissing if you look hard enough.

Topic closed.[/color]