Rurouni Kenshin Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 I'm sure I'm not the only one that has trouble with drawing two people kissing... and was wondering if I could find someone who knows of a tutorial that I could go to for this kind of drawing...
chibisammy Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 you shouldn't cap. kiss. It made me think of the band "Kiss". But I think if you look on the search engines you'll find something.
Rurouni Kenshin Posted March 9, 2004 Author Posted March 9, 2004 Sorry about the Thread name... I've already looked through search engines... I found nothing, that's why I posted this topic...
Narius Posted March 10, 2004 Posted March 10, 2004 Perhaps it would be best to simply do some life studies on the subject.
Semjaza Posted March 10, 2004 Posted March 10, 2004 Yeah. Not to mention the fact there is most likely countless images of anime characters kissing all over the internet. If you find a couple and imitate them with your characters, I'm sure it would work out.
Rurouni Kenshin Posted March 15, 2004 Author Posted March 15, 2004 I finally did a decent Kissing picture. It's up on the site... "Tribute to Romance" is the title... Once again, I was high in the top ten...In fact... around 10 pm last night I was #1. then someone voted "No" on all my pics again. I'm bringing this up for no apparent reason... except that now im back down at 72%... I would be more than happy to just be 74% and not in the top 10... but someone just shoots me down as soon as i get into the top 10... I know this occurs to more people than just me but, I am not in control of their ratings, as i dont do that...
TheShinje Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 [quote name='Rurouni Kenshin']...."No" on all my pics again. I'm bringing this up for no apparent reason... except that now im back down at 72%... I would be more than happy to just be 74% and not in the top 10...[/quote] [font=Verdana][size=1][color=slategray]So? What is the point of whining over a petty 2% difference if you don't want the top 10? Some people will grumble over everything. :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=1][color=#708090]As far a as Kiss drawing tutorial goes, I tried searching for such things but couldn't find what you were looking for, although I can draw a good Gene Simmons now. :p [/color][/size][/font]
Kyokokeiji Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 you could try [url]www.bunnysneezes.net[/url] it might be .com though im not 100% sure
Rurouni Kenshin Posted March 15, 2004 Author Posted March 15, 2004 [QUOTE=Shinji][font=Verdana][size=1][color=slategray]So? What is the point of whining over a petty 2% difference if you don't want the top 10? Some people will grumble over everything. :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=1][color=#708090]As far a as Kiss drawing tutorial goes, I tried searching for such things but couldn't find what you were looking for, although I can draw a good Gene Simmons now. :p [/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE] It isn't the fact that my rating went down... it's that every percentage of all of my 57 pics were down... It is a matter of pride... and whether I am proud of my pics is in my own hands... I'm going to ask that this end this part of the discussion... I know I brought it up, but I'm ending it... I'm 74% now anyways...
Syk3 Posted March 16, 2004 Posted March 16, 2004 [color=#30415d]I don't think we're going to get much more out of this topic, if at all, lol. In fact, I'm not sure why I even left this open. I'm sure that there are tons of sites with tutorials on kissing if you look hard enough. Topic closed.[/color]
Recommended Posts