OtakuBoards

what is your fave ep in which a villian is destroyed

Unleashed Gohan

oh wait i got it, i know hes not a villain, but anyone ever seen the uncut version of krillin getting stabbed by frieza, now that was awsome, all though krillen is my fav character. how can you like frieza as a villain, hes sooo anoying next to hurcule, radditz was byfar the best villain and death.

When trunks came back from the future and did a little slice n' dicec on Frieza, I was like :eek: DAYUM that looked cool as heck. Thats gotta be one of the greatest kills in all of the series.

Oh, and when Goku turns into a golden dragon while throwing a fist at this huge guy and killing him, that was pretty tight also. I dunno who he killed and what his attack is called tho.

Guest Bra Briefs
I personally think that my favorite episode when a villian dies is when Cell actually does die. Finally. I just thought it was kinda sad that Goku was dead now! Atleast Gohan finished Cell off. ^_^;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CanadianVegita [/i]
[B]And I can't belive you can't like FReeza, it's like he's the most evilest Guy of all DBZ. PURE UNCUT EVIL. Even though I had to snicker at his voice from time to time. [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT? his voice was one of the sexiest things about him. practically a girl's voice. of course, that's no problem for me... i wrote some lemon fanfic about him... heh, heh.

furizabot is my fave villian ,altho i didnt mind him being destroyed because that would be my fave episode out of them all,ssj trunks vs. furizabot..all good

i tihnk the cell vs ssj2 gohan energy war was a good episode (when cell dies) but the bits where tenshinnah and yumcha etc. attacked cell were slow moving and kinda boring...