Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i practically cried when frieza died...he's my fave villain. so not that one. i'd say cell b/c of the standoff. but then again, i've only seen up to the beg. of the buu saga so there could be cooler ones...
Posted
oh wait i got it, i know hes not a villain, but anyone ever seen the uncut version of krillin getting stabbed by frieza, now that was awsome, all though krillen is my fav character. how can you like frieza as a villain, hes sooo anoying next to hurcule, radditz was byfar the best villain and death.
Posted
When trunks came back from the future and did a little slice n' dicec on Frieza, I was like :eek: DAYUM that looked cool as heck. Thats gotta be one of the greatest kills in all of the series.

Oh, and when Goku turns into a golden dragon while throwing a fist at this huge guy and killing him, that was pretty tight also. I dunno who he killed and what his attack is called tho.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]how can you like frieza as a villain, hes sooo anoying next to hurcule, radditz was byfar the best villain and death. [/B][/QUOTE]

he's sexy as hell.
Posted
Goku's move is called DRagon Fist.Goku yells out RYUKEN (Street Fighter, Cool)and the guy he killed was Hildegarn.
And I can't belive you can't like FReeza, it's like he's the most evilest Guy of all DBZ. PURE UNCUT EVIL. Even though I had to snicker at his voice from time to time.
Guest Bra Briefs
Posted
I personally think that my favorite episode when a villian dies is when Cell actually does die. Finally. I just thought it was kinda sad that Goku was dead now! Atleast Gohan finished Cell off. ^_^;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CanadianVegita [/i]
[B]And I can't belive you can't like FReeza, it's like he's the most evilest Guy of all DBZ. PURE UNCUT EVIL. Even though I had to snicker at his voice from time to time. [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT? his voice was one of the sexiest things about him. practically a girl's voice. of course, that's no problem for me... i wrote some lemon fanfic about him... heh, heh.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CanadianVegita [/i]
[B]Goku's move is called DRagon Fist.Goku yells out RYUKEN (Street Fighter, Cool) [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, in street fighter it is Shoryuken, not Ryuken....
Posted
The best death EVER is when Majin Buu eats Dabura. BEST DEATH EVER.
Oh and Vegita's sacrifice to kill Buu. That was just noble.

Sepheroph> I know it's just that Goku yells out RYUKEN when he does the move.
Posted
furizabot is my fave villian ,altho i didnt mind him being destroyed because that would be my fave episode out of them all,ssj trunks vs. furizabot..all good

i tihnk the cell vs ssj2 gohan energy war was a good episode (when cell dies) but the bits where tenshinnah and yumcha etc. attacked cell were slow moving and kinda boring...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...